Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I was white, I'd be in white supremacist circles

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
Instead I was born a shitskin and im stuck here.

Every day of my life I have to wake up as a shitskin and see my ugly ass brown face in the mirror. I envy white people with colored eyes so much. They signal their ancestors are superior to mine just by having white features.

I am also envious of how blissful ignorance whites live in. A few weeks ago when I was chilling with white friends from university, i revealed the racepill to them in a moment of sperg. When i told my german friend he was superior to me just by virtue of being blonde and having blue eyes, the whole table went silent for a moment, there was this awkward silence and my old friend looked at me with disgust. No matter how much I tried to explain, they gave me "its all individual, you can't generalize nations" meme.

Being brown in Europe SIGNALS either you or your parents are immigrants from shithole countries where average IQ is 80 and people are ugly as SIN. You are automatically INFERIOR in people eyes. Of course they will never admit it.
I also hate it when people ask me where I am "originally" from. I hate that question so fucking much. It is like them rubbing it in my face. I used to dodge the question with jokes and movie memes but now I just straight up dont answer the question. If they dont get it and ask again I angrily say "im from fucking earth".

After fully swallowing the racepill, I also try not to associate or even talk to whites. They make me uncomfortable and self concious about myself. Knowing DAMN WELL they are better than me. I feel like i am getting talked down to whenever a white person tries to talk to me. The girl who lives next door used to say hi to me when she sees me in the building. I dont even acknowledge her anymore, when she says hey I just pretend like I didnt even hear it.. She finally took the hint and stopped greeting me.

I sometimes feel like crying over this issue. I also HATE other muslims/middle easterns with a burning passion as well. just fuck off. I hate it when they are acting confident embarrass themselves. I cringe so bad every time I see ethnics hanging in packs and try to talk german girls outside of the clubs. They are so dumb they can't realize they make people uncomfortable and girls just want them to go away. groups of 5'6'' swarthy refugee men everywhere.

Atleast you’re middle eastern so you have somewhat light skin, I am Somali so my skin is brown and ugly AF

Atleast you’re middle eastern so you have somewhat light skin, I am Somali so my skin is brown and ugly AF
somali is definitely worse. I feel you brother
somali is shit tier even among ethnics. uglier and dumber.
it is over man.

i dont know what to tell you.. just stop the self hate.... lol at seeing yourself as inferior cause of being ethnic.....ITSNOTTHATSERIOUSMYMAN....if you were a handsome ethnic you wouldnt hate yourself... no human is superior to another human at least in my eyes

imauglyasfuck nigger but i know death is promised / no human is godlike or can avoid it.. it makes me feel better all the shit i care about and dont will go away...

i dont know what to tell you.. just stop the self hate.... lol at seeing yourself as inferior cause of being ethnic.....ITSNOTTHATSERIOUSMYMAN....if you were a handsome ethnic you wouldnt hate yourself... no human is superior to another human at least in my eyes
even if i was GL I would still rather be WHITE good looking man.

> no human is superior to another human
this is unfortunately bluepill my fellow ethnic brother.

no human is superior to another human at least in my eyes
Then you're blue pilled as fuck. Brad Pitt is superior to me and you don't gain anything from not acknowledging the truth

Then you're blue pilled as fuck. Brad Pitt is superior to me and you don't gain anything from not acknowledging the truth
lol...i dont give power to shit that isnt true... BRADPITT IS HUMAN... he is not above you / money is just a tool / genetics out of your control

even if i was GL I would still rather be WHITE good looking man.

> no human is superior to another human
this is unfortunately bluepill my fellow ethnic brother.
its all about perspective you can say im coping if youd like..

What are you studying in university?

What are you studying in university?
im 27 not in uni anymore, i studied Electrical Engineering
those were 2 old friends from university and their friends.
shouldnt have sperged there, the whole table went silent..awkward moment..those guys prolly wont invite me over again kek

im 27 not in uni anymore, i studied Electrical Engineering
those were 2 old friends from university and their friends.
shouldnt have sperged there, the whole table went silent..awkward moment..those guys prolly wont invite me over again kek
Most people don't think about these things. They live a normal life unlike us. Even normal ethnics don't give a fuck, because why would they? I don't think I'm superior to you since I'm also merely a subhuman.

Most people don't think about these things. They live a normal life unlike us. Even normal ethnics don't give a fuck, because why would they? I don't think I'm superior to you since I'm also merely a subhuman.
yea normies are very oblivious to these things, i usually never reveal any blackpill irl and try to act like as much NT as possible. I just get too emotional when i drink.

I have a job that pays bills, usually engineers make more money but i dont care. money is cope
i would rather start from scratch with nothing as a good looking white than my current situation.

This is just fuckin embarrassing at this stage. What wouldn't these ethnics do to whine about how they don't have the status they wish they had?

This is just fuckin embarrassing at this stage. What wouldn't these ethnics do to whine about how they don't have the status they wish they had?
hence the tag venting
am i not allowed to vent now ?

we all whine and complain over something get over it
also you've never walked in our shoes. you would be singing in different tone if you were ugly AND ethnic in a 90% white country called germany as known as blondechadland

hence the tag venting
am i not allowed to vent now ?

we all whine and complain over something get over it
also you've never walked in our shoes. you would be singing in different tone if you were ugly AND ethnic in a 90% white country called germany as known as blondechadland

Germany is not 90% white anymore lol. It's barely even 70% white soon.

KEK @ the white people you know denying their real feelings. That being said, you should hate being incel more.

lol...i dont give power to shit that isnt true... BRADPITT IS HUMAN... he is not above you / money is just a tool / genetics out of your control
That's blue pilled af. I'm white but BP has the genes that allows him to be a famous actor while mine don't even allow me to pass a class II medical to get my PPL, let alone a class I to do a CPL.
I'm genetic trash despite being a cumskin.

Germany is not 90% white anymore lol. It's barely even 70% white soon.
i consider eastern europeans whites. i dont care about dumbass pol memes. so for me its 90% white.

KEK @ the white people you know denying their real feelings. That being said, you should hate being incel more.
yes i hate being incel more
face > race
27yo KHHV is no joke, sucks the life out of you.

what bothers me tho is even my own people reject me. I can absolutely understand why superior german girls wanna have nothing to do with me. But even girls of my own race dont want me. soul crushing. The last time I approached a german girl , it was fat and ugly girl who was 2/10 by german standards even she told she had a bf.

I know better than to ask out 3/10+ white girls.

this is the biggest bluepilled cope on this website.

That's blue pilled af. I'm white but BP has the genes that allows him to be a famous actor while mine don't even allow me to pass a class II medical to get my PPL, let alone a class I to do a CPL.
he fell for society's lies and memes
he is also 19 year old
it takes time for blackpill to fully set in

i was bluepilled up until 22
i was a huge gym rat, i stuided hard, fell for self improvement meme to make my self a "well rounded" person
learnt spanish, traveled etc etfc

i did everything society told me to

he will see the light too unfortunately
sooner or later
willingly or not

i wish i was black. i hate being an ugly pale soyboy

i wish i was black. i hate being an ugly pale soyboy
Same here but I'd like to be a tall lightskinned black guy

My SMV is nonexistent so it wouldn't change a thing. People would respect me and never tell me that I look sick

Same here but I'd like to be a tall lightskinned black guy

My SMV is nonexistent so it wouldn't change a thing. People would respect me and never tell me that I look sick
yeah i agree lightskinned blacks who are born here are seen as cool. Second best thing after being german. I would also love to be lightskinned exotic black if i cant become white german. also there are not as many of them as middle easterns so they come off as rare commodity.

yeah i agree lightskinned blacks who are born here are seen as cool. Second best thing after being german. I would also love to be lightskinned exotic black if i cant become white german. also there are not as many of them as middle easterns so they come off as rare commodity.
That's true. Being a German man is truly suifuel. Nobody respects you and everyone can treat you like a subhuman. Having extremely pale skin doesn't make it any better.....

2f0.gif

So you would join a group that worships whites and hates ethnics? Rather than treat ethnics with respect, equality, and dignity? Are you fucking stupid?

he fell for society's lies and memes
he is also 19 year old
it takes time for blackpill to fully set in

i was bluepilled up until 22
i was a huge gym rat, i stuided hard, fell for self improvement meme to make my self a "well rounded" person
learnt spanish, traveled etc etfc

i did everything society told me to

he will see the light too unfortunately
sooner or later
willingly or not
im 20 closer to 21 / Fine if you Believe that guy is "Superior" to you then he is.... i cant change your mindset... // idk maybe im wrong but i dont think i am.... maybe this way of thinking is just coping perhaps... / we are all equal because we all are gonna die... even if everything is uneven thats the equalizer

at least ur somali, somali women makeupmaxx only near husband, and also can be tyrone.