Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If looks dont matter then why he is drawn ugly?

pervatosaurus jfl at science :soy::feelskek:
iu

>sexual predator

iu

lookism confirmed.

looks ugly = must be a sexual predator.

edit: I fucking hate science.

Last edited:
Even that uglyass incel fucker will pull more woman than me because he is white

they virtue signal about looks not mattering but when the group is in "insult this person" mode their true colors come out

lmao, it's the onion.. the troll channel. :feelsohh:

shieeet

Mellow down Bhai. Ye Kuch zyada hi ho Gaya :feelsgah:
This has nothing to do with looks. Its pure racism on part of woman. The only reason ethnic ones are not doing it because they don't have access to white dick in shithole countries.

This has nothing to do with looks. Its pure racism on part of woman. The only reason ethnic ones are not doing it because they don't have access to white dick in shithole countries.
The Dino isn't even white :feelswhere:
It looks like that subhuman from Tamil movie I
Images 7

No matter what you hear, understand that being hideous is inextricably linked with being evil. Every Fairy Tale will remind you how this is a key part of the collective unconscious. When the Prince is Evil, he is Ugly. When he is Good, he is Beautiful. Because we are ugly, they think we are evil.

He looks tired. He needs some rest. :incel:

All their comics they use to show our bad personalities are conveniently always draw to be skinny fag nerds or neckbeards. Never a good looking guy, wonder why.

I bet there are faggots that already said ''uhhhh he was the first incel !!!! hahaaa'' :soy: ''hurr hurr incel dinosaur incel dinosaur im so witty and funny!!!'' :soy: when in reality they are pretty much admitting lookism exists.

I bet there are faggots that already said ''uhhhh he was the first incel !!!! hahaaa'' :soy: ''hurr hurr incel dinosaur incel dinosaur im so witty and funny!!!'' :soy: when in reality they are pretty much admitting lookism exists.