Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is the real reason japan population is dying is bc the women dont find men attractive

Japan and Sweden is very similar when it comes to a dying population. No one wants to have kids anymore. People just want to focus on their careers and partying/fucking basically. It's really sad.

Replace "people" with Chads and females. Those are "people."

The real people are us.

View: https://youtu.be/NGnQWtvPqJE

I bet "too expensive to raise a family" is cope

Japan's birth rate is at 1.30.

Canada's birth rate is at 1.43.

Canada has way more immigration than Japan, so we can assume the 1.43 average is brought up by immigrants.

The problem is just as bad in certain White countries, if not possibly WORSE for White people specifically, such as White people in Canada.

EDIT: The stats are even worse now, the stats above were for 2020.

Japan's birth rate is at 1.30.

Canada's birth rate is at 1.43.

Canada has way more immigration than Japan, so we can assume the 1.43 average is brought up by immigrants.

The problem is just as bad in certain White countries, if not possibly WORSE for White people specifically, such as White people in Canada.
are we looking at the last white people.

Don't listen to Japanese women just listen to the men. The men complain that womens beauty standards
in men is too high and the asking price is beyond them. They sit in apartments working 100+ hour weeks
while getting nothing from society. They then hibernate in apartments due to discrimination.

Same thing is happening in the west.

japan is at the point where, like many other countries, it's filling up with niggers/ethnics because no one native is breeding and the government is panicking about getting enough taxpayers/workers.

everyone on earth understands that means a nation is dying.

even braindead women.

they just don't give a fuck, and never will give a fuck.
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

I can’t blame them. I don’t give a fuck either. Why would I dedicate my life to saving soyciety? Fuck it. The government’s gonna replace me either way.

IQ is determined solely be genetics.
Yes, but unutilized IQ is worthless. You can be smarter than Einstein, and it makes no fucking difference if nobody teaches you how to read. A dipshit with plenty of resources can still fail, but a genius with no resources has no chance anyways.
It can be decreased by malnutrition and similar childhood trauma but it can never be increased.
You’re really understating this. Malnutrition is basically guaranteed retard status. There’s a reason why IQ jumped so quickly in the 1900s. Also, if your parents are malnourished, that can fuck up your brain too.

It’s basically impossible to know how smart someone from a shitty background could’ve been. What we do know that is a healthy person who was well-fed and received moderate education is about as smart as he’d ever be.

Don't listen to Japanese women just listen to the men. The men complain that womens beauty standards
in men is too high and the asking price is beyond them. They sit in apartments working 100+ hour weeks
while getting nothing from society. They then hibernate in apartments due to discrimination.

Akira Kurosawa Japan GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Yes, both things are true. Japanese young men have no time to socialize and no future to look forward too.

Japanese business culture is even worse than the USA. The poor wagies are expected to work all the time for basically nothing, and the rich wagies are expected to work even more to the point that their life is work. Sleeping in your office and working on weekends is seen as “dedication.” It’s bad to the point that even if you pull a woman, she might as well be raising the children on her own cuz you’ll never be there.

The most based of the based are the hikikomori.

The most based of the based are the hikikomori.
But what’s gonna happen fi there’s no forced oregnancy

Japan doesn’t need to give a fuck about the west just start a rape program

They have condoms and pills, women no longer have the burden of pregnancy and can fuck as much as they want without getting pregnant

Water is wet. The average Japanese man is about 5 ft 7 - 5 ft 8. But Tradcucks will still blame Japanese men for not being "Alpha" & marrying waifu pillows.

I wanna racebait again , but I'm on 50% warning so idk
O wanted to post something Blackpilled but I don't know if it is racebait
Some nigger pretty boy on omogle jerk off and women (white) help him instead of skip

Water is wet. The average Japanese man is about 5 ft 7 - 5 ft 8. But Tradcucks will still blame Japanese men for not being "Alpha" & marrying waifu pillows.
Average? No that means there are just as many tall as there are short. Their average is way lower prolly