Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"If men were the ones who got pregnant, abortion would be free"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Is the most low-IQ argument ever. If men were the ones getting pregnant...well, then they would be the women of our species. What separates the sexes is primarily childbearing. Men would need XX chromosomes in order to bear children, thus making them...women. If women weren't the child-bearers...they would be the male of the species and society would be exactly the same.

I don't want this world to be fucked anymore I just want to rest...

Whoever said that needs to check their privilege. Can you imagine a men being pregnant while being the focus of all this hate, anti-male agenda and oppression men face today? This is no environment to raise a child.

Aren't w*men literally useless besides just being walking, talking wombs? If artificial wombs are invented then why would you ever want to be in the company of women? They essentially become paperweights.

Who the fuck said that dumb shit?

Many men are no different to foids thinking wise, so there's a possibility if men were treated like foids

If men were the ones who got pregnant, it wouldn't change anything bc we wouldn't get laid anyway

I tell any pro abortion foid that no one is entitled to consequence free sex

If men can get pregnant like women, I will vote to kill all foids cause they will be fucking useless