Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If My Voice Is Normal, Sounds White, and Not That Bad, Why Don’t People Like Me?

Your voice sounds more western nerd curry than white. At the least it maybe like a white nerds but no where near a normie white

NT > voice, Elliot Rodger also had a normal voice with zero accent like me yet died a lonely KHHV! :feelsree::feelsree:

View: https://youtu.be/t-jCSZh2tMk

@dungeondragon @B1battledroid @Words2_live_bye @turbosperg

Cuz your ugly incel and your voice only matters if they can’t see what you look like

You’re ugly and low value male

you sound like a wisonsin/minnesotta hick.

@TheDarkEnigma, from which state do you think I sound like?
I expected you to speak with a shy curry accent.

Your accent sounds pretty general American, I would say you are from the northern or northeastern U.S.

Oh...

I never liked "Sounds white" much.

You sound like a kid not 18 year old man

You seem to phase between sounding like a white young adult and a Westernized curry, though with no context I would assume you were white, and perhaps a bit nervous... :feelsjuice:

Unfortunately, the horn effect may cause others to perceive your voice as being worse than it actually is due to your off-putting physical stature and looks, though perhaps your weight contributes to this. :feelsclown:

You seem to phase between sounding like a white young adult and a Westernized curry, though with no context I would assume you were white, and perhaps a bit nervous... :feelsjuice:

Unfortunately, the horn effect may cause others to perceive your voice as being worse than it actually is due to your off-putting physical stature and looks, though perhaps your weight contributes to this. :feelsclown:
So do I sound NT?

Is that why people are so contradictory when rating my voice? Some people think I sound white while others think I sound curry.

@Reclusemaxer

You sound like a white guy. Not what I expected
I live in New York and watch 100 hrs of YouTube videos every week, of course I would sound white.

Is that why people are so contradictory when rating my voice? Some people think I sound white while others think I sound curry.
It's affected by people already knowing you're a curry. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back