Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If normies are hostile to me for no reason, is it because of my looks or autism?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I always wondered why normies always get angry at me for no reason. They always had been overly-critical of me, calling me stupid/dumb/idiot when I fail at tiny things even they fail at. They always yelled at me and tell me to fuck off when I try to get in their conversation (let's say they're talking about their depression and past trauma and I say I experienced it too and then they would doubt me and say it never happened in a mean manner). They always corrected me in an aggressive way whenever I'm doing something as if I'm already supposed to know it. They always played psychological tricks on me when they're bored, like for example they will tell me "look at this" then smack me on the head when I look, or they would punch my arm and ask if I can feel pain, or they would slap my arm repeatedly until I answered their trick question. Are normies doing this to me because I'm weak looking or is it because of my autism (showing weak body language) or both?

I called out some normies for doing this to me. I said that they won't do this shit if I was built like a tank and bigger than them. Their response was like "I would still bully you." So is it actually my autism? Or is it because I'm weak looking? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

kill all normsucms

I don't know how to answer your question,
But recently, I started wondering about the very similar thing.
What if I am high-functioning autist and I just don't know it?
Does being even slightly autistic make me already some kind of a menace/black sheep of a society?

Do they know you have autism? Could be why they pick on you also maybe you look weird.

Do you have a nasally voice?

Do you have a nasally voice?
Yes. But it sounds fine in my head. I only realized it was actually nasally when I listened to an audio recording of it and when a person told me that my voice sounds funny when I'm singing.

Yes. But it sounds fine in my head. I only realized it was actually nasally when I listened to an audio recording of it and when a person told me that my voice sounds funny when I'm singing.
Your mother should have never told anyone you're autistic. Now they are automatically assume you need help and have special needs and treat you like this and bully you.

Your mother should have never told anyone you're autistic. Now they are automatically assume you need help and have special needs and treat you like this and bully you.
Thankfully I moved to a new place away from those people a few months ago. But unfortunately I can't control my autistic body language so the people here in my new place probably also found out that I'm autistic when they first saw me. I can already tell it by the way they talk to me (they're using the child voice) and how awkward they act around me. maybe my mother probably told them again that I'm autistic. :feelsUgh:

Both lead to normies finding you annoying

Both. If you're ugly, people are already going to assume the worst of you and treat you badly. They will tear you apart when you do legitimately autistic shit. Even the slightest provocation can set them off. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Both. If you're ugly, people are already going to assume the worst of you and treat you badly. They will tear you apart when you do legitimately autistic shit. Even the slightest provocation can set them off. :cryfeels:
Brutal. Normscums show their demonic side if they don't like you.

I'd say that it might be both. The only way to find out is by either looksmaxxing or NTmaxxing and then seeing if people treat you differently.