Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If only male pattern baldness worked the other way

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Imagine if male pattern baldness worked the opposite way and instead of ending like this
images

You'd end up like this
images

That would be really great as baldness wouldn't be a problem for anyone, but too bad the follicles who are affected and fall out are the only follicles that matter in the hairline. Shit luck.

that would mean more slaying for gl men

Of all places to lose hair, why the head? And why a fucking horse shoe? Almost like there's a God and he WANTS there to be incels

My dad is bald as fuck and I would be too, if I didn’t finasteride cope fml

Finaste-ride or die crew

Last edited:
Of all places to lose hair, why the head? And why a fucking horse shoe? Almost like there's a God and he WANTS there to be incels
Yeah you can lose the hair on your hands, legs, belly, chest, dick, ass, etc, and even on your head, but you could lose it on the sides and the back and have the hair of the second guy which would be cool.

BUT NO YOU HAVE TO LOSE THE HAIR ON YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN A DISGUSTING, OLD HORSE SHOE PATTERN AND BE INCEL FOREVER.

My dad is bald as fuck and so would I if I didn’t finasteride cope fml

Finaste-ride or die crew
I got this curse from my dad too. My mother side are all NW0-NW1 at best even if they're 80 years old.

Undercuts are only the trending hairstyle in this decade. You'll probably look laughable in the future. It'd be like having a mullet or a perm in 2018.

Honestly man i shouldn't be balding, at this age at least. My family history is decent when it comes to the hair department. Only my father is bald and he went bald in his late 20's/30's and his brothers are all NW0 at 50's and my uncles on my mother's side are all NW0 at 50's too and my grandfather on my mother's side was NW1 at 70, so i shouldn't be going bald since 16, that's very fucked up and makes no sense, it's like i'm cursed or something.

Undercuts are only the trending hairstyle in this decade. You'll probably look laughable in the future. It'd be like having a mullet or a perm in 2018.
Lol still 1038291837 times better than the disgusting horse shoe hairline. And a lot of men would have this haircut because of genetics, so it'd be considered normal and maybe even cool.

Then you cold truly be a "late bloomer"

If that was the case, perception of attractiveness would reverse, and women would care a lot more about the hair on the back if your head (as either way it would indicate a resilience against age related androgens)

said this many times before but balding is the least of my problems