Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just got rejected by a foid (accelerationism is the only way)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Long story short, just asked a foid if she wanted to go out, said to ask my male friend instead. I'm used to that tbh.

Remember folks, accelerationism is the only way.

Brootal.
Go to the Philippines, it is not far from HK. You might have a chance there.
Nah. That won't solve anything.

I know some ricecels who slayed in these poor places, that is, Philipiness, Iran and Poland.

But what's the point of all this? To me, that's admitting defeat; it's more important that we fix our sexual dynamics, than have men sexpatting, because in a generation or two, and what? We're gonna return to square one.

damn bro im sorry
No need to apology. It's something I don't really mind much; for I already acknowledge that gender accelerationism, and total breakdown of gender norms as we know of today, is the only way of ascension for me, and many other men (other than geomaxxing, but that's essentially defeatism).

No need to apology. It's something I don't really mind much; for I already acknowledge that gender accelerationism, and total breakdown of gender norms as we know of today, is the only way of ascension for me, and many other men (other than geomaxxing, but that's essentially defeatism).
yeah man I feel ya

I always wonder what life would be like if I was just a little taller man. Most girls are taller than me and no girl has ever genuinely had a crush on me or liked me. It's a brutal world. If I was just a few inches taller I wouldn't even be on this forum jfl :cryfeels:

It's something I proudly admit in real life, well, to other male friends or foids who I have no chance/desire with (such as, relatives or social workers)

It's something I proudly admit in real life, well, to other male friends or foids who I have no chance/desire with (such as, relatives or social workers)
ain't that social suicide?

she told you to ask out another man???
how absolutely sickening, she thought you had absolutely zero chance with any woman so decided to tell you to turn gay...
sorry

I know some ricecels who slayed in these poor places, that is, Philipiness, Iran and Poland.

But what's the point of all this? To me, that's admitting defeat; it's more important that we fix our sexual dynamics, than have men sexpatting, because in a generation or two, and what? We're gonna return to square one.
Filipino Foids are Money Digging Scum
I hate my own people
They choose white men rather than their own

yeah man I feel ya

I always wonder what life would be like if I was just a little taller man. Most girls are taller than me and no girl has ever genuinely had a crush on me or liked me. It's a brutal world. If I was just a few inches taller I wouldn't even be on this forum jfl :cryfeels:
I don't feel much about individual features. Even if I ascended, even if I was a chang, it wouldn't change the fact that majority of men, suffer from crazily high standards. The average man shouldn't even be a incel, yet, here we are with 56% of inceldom rate among young men in France, which is similar in stats to other first world countries

I don't feel much about individual features. Even if I ascended, even if I was a chang, it wouldn't change the fact that majority of men, suffer from crazily high standards. The average man shouldn't even be a incel, yet, here we are with 56% of inceldom rate among young men in France, which is similar in stats to other first world countries
Wow you're french? That's cool. I wonder where other people are from, I'm from Myanmar.

Filipino Foids are Money Digging Scum
I hate my own people
They choose white men rather than their own
The problem with Philipiness is that it chosen to embrace the "whiteness" aesthetics of Catholicism (nevertheless that many spics are dark skinned) but not the conservative, traditional sexuality norms.

Also, Philipiness isn't even that bad. There's not much incels there despite the fact the constant sexpatting, and the fact that most ricecels from .is are east Asians (known for having poor English, which is a striking contrast to SEA who speaks good English). Philipiness is easy for everyone, locals included.

Wow you're french? That's cool. I wonder where other people are from, I'm from Myanmar.
I'm not French. I'm just using the place as an example. I'm from HKG of China. In general, sexlessness is a common trope among first world nations due to liberal secularism

shit is so annoying when they tell us that

@Simba

I'm not French. I'm just using the place as an example. I'm from HKG of China. In general, sexlessness is a common trope among first world nations due to liberal secularism
Ah I see. Good to see a fellow asian :feelsYall:

ain't that social suicide?
I don't publicly wear a sign that says I am incel; hell, I do Hitler salute with my friends so saying I'm a incel, isn't really that extreme. It's not like I call to enslave foids or something, rather, I present myself as a racial nationalist and traditionalist.

I don't publicly wear a sign that says I am incel; hell, I do Hitler salute with my friends so saying I'm a incel, isn't really that extreme. It's not like I call to enslave foids or something, rather, I present myself as a racial nationalist and traditionalist.
damn i see

It is your only chance to ascend, by not trying you are the one admitting defeat.

Very true.

The way they look at you says a lot

She could have just said "no sorry" and went on. Instead of that she felt the need to humiliate you and indirectly call you gay. And then cucks and foids complain why we hate foids

Brutal. I hope she gets raped

Long story short, just asked a foid if she wanted to go out, said to ask my male friend instead. I'm used to that tbh.

:feelsrope:

Females are pieces of shit.

Very true.
Yeah, if globalization and other things re to be believed, Philippines and even Africa will become harder and harder for expats so its a temporary escape for men in wealthy countries

I’m sorry dude. Good job with trying though :feelsUgh: :feelsBox: (Would put the bicep flex emoji here if I could)

You should of replied

''I did and you were the last one on the list''

she told you to ask out another man???
how absolutely sickening, she thought you had absolutely zero chance with any woman so decided to tell you to turn gay...
sorry
If she was that aggressive she should be scammed, etc.

I sent out a follow request on both facebook and instagram.
She blocked me on both