Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If people constantly criticize you...

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
If people constantly criticize you or moralize about your flaws it has nothing to do with your behaviour. Its because of your looks. The only true crime in this world is being ugly.

Can't focus on halos since they aren't visible, so they will be focused on your failios and attribute all your flaws as you being a bad and evil patriarchy.
yes people are this retarded that they believe in good vs bad and Disney caricatures of evil incels

Brutal lookspill

If people constantly criticize you or moralize about your flaws it has nothing to do with your behaviour. Its because of your looks. The only true crime in this world is being ugly.

I know countless of foids and chad with odd behavior but they don't get shitted on

Its your looks. I always do my job but I'm the one getting shitted on

I know countless of foids and chad with odd behavior but they don't get shitted on

They bully ugly people because ugly people are lowest in the hierarchy.

Based af.

yea the hypocrisy with these shitters ..

just realize that life dosnt matter shit , and remove that fucking ego over time

we are at a disadvantage already , so trying to owe this sOcIEtY something is retarded

Yes, and it took me far too many years to learn this the hard way.

based

Brutal but true. I am often criticized.

ngl i almost got into fights at work because of this shit i feel like im just naturally becoming low inhib because i know i have nothing to live for