Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over why i support LGBT, SJW, far leftist, etc. etc.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
these people want to create a world that makes 1984 look a bastion of freedom. policing your speech. policing what you think. what you say in the privacy of your own home. online, in real life. policing your life choices. everywhere

in their ideal world, anyone who thinks about not using someones pronouns will be outcasted from society for simply thinking that thought. they want degeneracy to be the law, and decency to be the exception.

these people do not go away with a vote, these people do not vanish if someone based gets elected. they are multiplying at rapid rates due to indoctrination of youth, and the only way things will become better is if the pendulum swings so far left, that it goes back that far right. and these people are literally removed from the earth. anything less than that and nothing changes.

its why i support them. support them so they get to the point everyone sane is sick of it and pushes back hard. either that, or we were destined to fall anyways and nothing happens.

with a bit of luck they'll all die from the clotshot anyway

I only support anarchism from the left, and rich hate

i would rather accelerate things and see if a revolution commences rather than pointlessly slowly resist as everything becomes a hellish land

That's basically accelerationism, which is desperately needed.

I only support anarchism from the left, and rich hate
the left is pushing hell on earth. mass censorship, mass peer-policing, mandatory diversity in every media, LGBT, etc.

as much i agree with left wing economic policies, they come at an insane cost

yes it's called accelerationism but i couldn't tell you if it's the best idea or not.

the main question is, does a revolutionary mass actually exist in your country? cos if not, you will just get something like Portugal, where they had the 'military precision!' vaxx campaign and 99% of the fucking population got Pfizered.

it might be good for America or France or something, but for some shitty slave countries in west/east europe it might not be a good idea because they have zero fucking revolutionary spirit and are complete spiritual deserts.

We need a weakened, split America tbh

They'll never be able to enforce LGBTQ fully because men are naturally disgusted by faggotry. It's just a way to lower the population untill they can replace us with Mexicans and Muslims.

with a bit of luck they'll all die from the clotshot anyway
it's not like jews are not adding more shit into chemtrails which we then eat

yes it's called accelerationism but i couldn't tell you if it's the best idea or not.

the main question is, does a revolutionary mass actually exist in your country? cos if not, you will just get something like Portugal, where they had the 'military precision!' vaxx campaign and 99% of the fucking population got Pfizered.
thats the thing though. its a gamble. would you rather live your whole life under far left SJW regime where if you dont like the tranny talking about how it hates straight white people the social administrator named emily who identifies as she/xem and supports BLM, palestine, and ACAB has the power to remove you from your job and make you suffer for months?

or would you rather gamble right now, and live through 5 years of something even worse than that for a possibility of revolution at the end?

They'll never be able to enforce LGBTQ fully because men are naturally disgusted by faggotry. It's just a way to lower the population untill they can replace us with Mexicans and Muslims.
And then kill 90% of them and replace rest with ai robots that's their goal that's why uk wants to ban cars, planes and boats + limit imaginary carbon footprint which is one step from forceful euthanasia JFL. I'm 100% our elite are not even human they are fucking aliens that want to replace us and have our planet for themselves with a single billion of mind controlled slaves.

And then kill 90% of them and replace rest with ai robots that's their goal that's why uk wants to ban cars, planes and boats + limit imaginary carbon footprint which is one step from forceful euthanasia JFL. I'm 100% our elite are not even human they are fucking aliens that want to replace us and have our planet for themselves with a single billion of mind controlled slaves.
They don't want to replace anyone with ai.

they will enforce it fully. its almost enforced fully now. every social space outside of this if you even question someone being LGBT when THEY bring it up, you will be banned. yes yes, thats online. but online social discourse is a genuine reflection of real social discourse now.

men are being pinched by every single power in the world to become more feminine, and as much as you want to resist, its working. thats why i say, would you rather slowly resist and lose? or accept full defeat and hope the pendulum swings somehow and a violent revolution comes?

good let them all die you will have entire country all for yourself you only need to find a way to disable/hack or destroy those robots and planes that will be using against the 1% that will be still alive

the left is pushing hell on earth. mass censorship, mass peer-policing, mandatory diversity in every media, LGBT, etc.
Most of them are sponsored by jewish

They don't want to replace anyone with ai.
wrong that's their goal, wipe out 90% of us, control rest by hivemind musk made ai and one that died will be replaced by robots the kike alien servants

thats the thing though. its a gamble. would you rather live your whole life under far left SJW regime where if you dont like the tranny talking about how it hates straight white people the social administrator named emily who identifies as she/xem and supports BLM, palestine, and ACAB has the power to remove you from your job and make you suffer for months?

or would you rather gamble right now, and live through 5 years of something even worse than that for a possibility of revolution at the end?
yeah, everyone has to decide for themselves. me, i have extremely little faith in the chance of a good revolution where i live, there's basically no movement to speak of that would compare to american maga, german AFD, identitaire in france, etc.

it's not like jews are not adding more shit into chemtrails which we then eat
true but that affects us all, unlike the kikecine (assuming the effect of shedding is negligible)

That's basically accelerationism, which is desperately needed.
yes. it is. because like i said these people CANNOT be changed, not reasoned with. i genuinely dont like to say it as it has insane implications and could easily be swung against us, but the only way anything can be changed for a positive at this point is if a revolution happens and these people are mass executed.

think about it, what the fuck would happen if the most based president got elected, would this genuinely change anything? no. he would end up being voted out, the SJW far leftist would stonewall any improvements he tries to make, and they would continue to subliminally influence people through media and institutions

yeah, everyone has to decide for themselves. me, i have extremely little faith in the chance of a good revolution where i live, there's basically no movement to speak of that would compare to american maga, german AFD, identitaire in france, etc.
where do you live if you dont mind saying?

true but that affects us all, unlike the kikecine (assuming the effect of shedding is negligible)
it affect us since animals will eat that graphene filled shit and then it goes straight into our body

where do you live if you dont mind saying?
it's romania bro, and it's one of the most tightly-controlled nodes in the whole NATO butthurt belt

We need a weakened, split America tbh
that wont work. if you did split american, either one side or the other would slowly take control of the other. you need something to purge one side of the extremist to establish an order of some kind.

it's romania bro, and it's one of the most tightly-controlled nodes in the whole NATO butthurt belt
that sucks, but im not sure of romanias situation. is it as socially out of control and lost as western countries like US and canada?

west is done i'm waiting for a total collapse, Anarchia Anarchia!

View: https://youtu.be/kXlEez3xpPY?t=29

Most of them are sponsored by jewish
nope. not just the jewish. a lot of this stuff dates back to the 70's and 80's with the free love movement. it is a slow decades old social movement that spawned from entitled boomers who got into positions of powers and began to enforce this.

the jewish and by extension the rich are supporting this only because it is profitable, as it is being propagated by boomers the generation with the most wealth.

it affect us since animals will eat that graphene filled shit and then it goes straight into our body
How do the animals come to ingest the contents of the jab?

How do the animals come to ingest the contents of the jab?
Not the actual jab (although some get vaccianated) but chemtrails they are spraying it all over the world one doctor just made a test of the meat from three samples and all of them contain nanobots from graphene that were inside the vax you will ofc ingest that while eating and turn into a cyborg.

I personally saw weird things growing and moving when i studied rain sample under my microscope. My blood is fine for the most part since i'm doing fasting, taking NAC from time to time, not interacting with normies that shed this shit 24/7 and not eating much meat.

Why don't you start a BASED party there?

First policy should be kicking NATO out and aligning with Russia.

I support them because as a victimized person they are most likely to help me and not cut off the bux. Couldnt care less who aborts what or who goes to what bathroom.

Why don't you start a BASED party there?

First policy should be kicking NATO out and aligning with Russia.
because everyone is either senile or a redditor.

Not the actual jab (although some get vaccianated) but chemtrails they are spraying it all over the world one doctor just made a test of the meat from three samples and all of them contain nanobots from graphene that were inside the vax you will ofc ingest that while eating and turn into a cyborg.

I personally saw weird things growing and moving when i studied rain sample under my microscope. My blood is fine for the most part since i'm doing fasting, taking NAC from time to time, not interacting with normies that shed this shit 24/7 and not eating much meat.

unironically yikes

that sucks, but im not sure of romanias situation. is it as socially out of control and lost as western countries like US and canada?
you don't have an LGBT parade every day but you have every modern ill, barely any marriages and fertility, incels out the ass, importing huge amounts of work force from india and nepal (very recent development), impossible undateable women, political thought completely dominated by moronic redditor crap, etc

these people want to create a world that makes 1984 look a bastion of freedom. policing your speech. policing what you think. what you say in the privacy of your own home. online, in real life. policing your life choices. everywhere

in their ideal world, anyone who thinks about not using someones pronouns will be outcasted from society for simply thinking that thought. they want degeneracy to be the law, and decency to be the exception.

these people do not go away with a vote, these people do not vanish if someone based gets elected. they are multiplying at rapid rates due to indoctrination of youth, and the only way things will become better is if the pendulum swings so far left, that it goes back that far right. and these people are literally removed from the earth. anything less than that and nothing changes.

its why i support them. support them so they get to the point everyone sane is sick of it and pushes back hard. either that, or we were destined to fall anyways and nothing happens.
Based. We need to start pushing ghetto hood niggers into the whitest neighbourhoods in the name of diversity and cultural enrichment. All those liberal white girls need to be gang raped repeatedly so they start becomin right wing.

Based. We need to start pushing ghetto hood niggers into the whitest neighbourhoods in the name of diversity and cultural enrichment. All those liberal white girls need to be gang raped repeatedly so they start becomin right wing.
legalize knockout games on white liberal foids for niggers

Normies deserve to suffer

Accelerationism has been making a lot of sense to me recently too. So far it has been a slow descent but I really want the average person to know how insane these woke leftists are so let just everything turn to shit. Who cares? The world doesn't care about us either - why care about the world.

When the west is majority brown they will all be hung from trees I assume. For now it's at least fun watching trannies BTFO foids

Man this is disturbing as fuck. But thanks for sharing. I take zeolite to detox from chemtrails, recommend it too.

I agree with you, brocel. It's better to reach the breaking point in any way possible. Only total chaos will give us freedom or give birth to a more tolerable world.
Only way to reach that point is to support degeneracy until every normal/light hearted person feels threatened by woke terror.