Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If she didn’t want you when you were nothing then she doesn’t deserve you when you’re everything

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If I ever become a millionaire or something and women all of a sudden start acknowledging me I’m rejecting them on the spot because anybody that only wants you when you’re at your best will leave you the moment things go wrong and you lose all or most your things this is why betabuxing and statusmaxing Isn’t really ascending because you’re being used she likes what you can offer not you as an Individual

Good thing we won't become millionaires and thots won't come after us.:feelsokman:

yeah okay , like you will ever be rich

That's completely true.
The problem is that no matter how based and redpilled/blackpilled you are, they have a lot of ways to manipulate you or seduce you into wanting them. The human male brain is naturally designed to have sex and spread your DNA... So :fuk:

Well, that wont ever happen so, another pointless post from yourself that should really be in the lounge

Well, that wont ever happen so, another pointless post from yourself that should really be in the lounge
When I make posts related to lookism y’all say it’s a water wet type thread then when I think outside the box either nobody notices the post or they say it should be in the lounge

Just use it to pump&dump

When I make posts related to lookism y’all say it’s a water wet type thread then when I think outside the box either nobody notices the post or they say it should be in the lounge
Brutal no reply pill

Liquid is not dry

If I ever become a millionaire or something and women all of a sudden start acknowledging me I’m rejecting them on the spot because anybody that only wants you when you’re at your best will leave you the moment things go wro

I think so.

If I ever become a millionaire or something and women all of a sudden start acknowledging me I’m rejecting them on the spot because anybody that only wants you when you’re at your best will leave you the moment things go wrong and you lose all or most your things this is why betabuxing and statusmaxing Isn’t really ascending because you’re being used she likes what you can offer not you as an Individual
OP this is very based and the only way an incel can "win" is to become moneymaxxed rich and when foids start to prey upon you simply fuck them and get rid of them, never commit to one.

Don't waste your neurons with revenge fantasies.

Foids don't even look at ugly rich men. They are hired as sugar babies, prostitutes and arm candy.

Likewise, many ugly rich men are blackpilled to the core, they know these foids only want the money, so they negotiate upfront.

Where I live, it is so, so common to see girls posing online in cars they don't even have money to rent, in places whose bills they can't foot, in boats they would never pay to ride, and the funniest of all: holding their iPhones in their houses that don't even have mortar to cover the bricks. It's obvious these experiences and iPhones are given by sugar daddies for services rendered.

If you get rich, just treat whores as whores, and have fun. Create opportunities to anonymously impregnate some of them.

Just remember: You can't take revenge against nature.

Last edited: