Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If she orgasms, is it actually rape?

if she orgasms, is it actually rape?

• Yes - meme gender

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No (m’lady)

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Yes. I respect women. :feelsohh:

Now let me fuck your pussy IT Foids.

Imagine orgasming while fearing genuinely for your life. Weird creatures.

If she orgasms she should pay

Intentional IT bait. Come on brocel, quit posting shit for a dopamine buzz of seeing your post there.

That's obviously what you're doing.

No, because bitch enjoyed.

if a gigastacy raped you, you'd prob cum too
If there was a serious threat and fear for my life, I doubt I could get an erection because of elevated stress..

If there was a serious threat and fear for my life, I doubt I could get an erection because of elevated stress..
Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad

Foids are the exact opposite of this, in accordance with blackpill theory generally, they are terrible creatures

while men desire intimacy, passion, mutual enthusiasm, foids (by their own confession) need their humiliated trembling bodies to be ABUSED by Chad WITHOUT CONSENT in order to have the ear-ringing orgasm they so crave with “my dearest betabuxx“

imagine the moment where it happens too, when her terror turns into arousal, as her hips start thrusting and her body BETRAYS her feeble intellect and high minded “morality“, crushing guilt and terror, followed by a crescendo of orgasmic ecstasy that she can’t even understand … honestly nothing makes me more diamonds