Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based over 16? get you're legal rape card!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
"I don't condone rape or any other illegal activities..." but I also didn't make a movie about it either!

Yes. A one-time-only rape card!

I just saw this outrageous SPOILER clip

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snxTcizMJes

about this short movie

I couldn't find the actual movie, for free.

if you had a rape card, would you immediately use it or wait for a oneitus type girl?

I would wait. I would seek out the most perfect foid that checks all the preference boxes for me... I wouldn't just fuck any "clean" skank out their!

they don't mention any particular rules about it, except you get only ONE rape per lifetime.... that's why I would choose carefully.

I sure AF wouldn't choose the girl in the movie! even though she's not too bad... I just think if I only get one rape, it should be the absolute best one that I can get...

do you think rape cards should be a thing? (in Minecraft)

"I don't condone rape or any other illegal activities..." but I also didn't make a movie about it either!

about this short movie

if you had a rape card, would you immediately use it or wait for a oneitus type girl?

I would wait. I would seek out the most perfect foid that checks all the preference boxes for me... I wouldn't just fuck any "clean" skank out their!

they don't mention any particular rules about it, except you get only ONE rape per lifetime.... that's why I would choose carefully.

I sure AF wouldn't choose the girl in the movie! even though she's not too bad... I just think if I only get one rape, it should be the absolute best one that I can get...

began for oneitis cels

about this short movie

Stupid movie tbh.
Also.

Fucking I’d grape anyway irl I’ve grope maxxx (in gta) I don’t need no cuck card bullshit if police complain I scream antisemite

that would be cool but they should be unlimited use for incels

"In Good World Men Get A License To Clap Anyone They Want"

Would if i could download this card as app as i always lose things ?

about this short movie

I already have a foid in mind :feelsLSD: (in VRchat sex roleplay server).

OK, which one of you niggas is the screenwriter?

OK, which one of you niggas is the screenwriter?
If a incel wrote it, it would be a sliding scale - greater amount of rapes - depending on ugliness. Chad only gets one...