Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If slavery was legal I would keep slaves

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I wouldn't be ashamed of buying or selling slaves TBH. For thousands of years, people bought and sold slaves. Is slavery fair? Who cares, as long as I'm not the slave. Life isn't fair.

I wouldnt mind being a slave, i would live better than now.

I want a sex slave in roblox rn

I wouldnt mind being a slave, i would live better than now.
If you were my slave I would breed you with noodlewhores to create super smart hapa slaves

Sure, if I was in power I'd have exactly as much compassion for my subjects as people now have for incels: none.

Anyone who wouldn’t have slaves given the chance is a cuck tbh

lol I love how these libtards don’t realize it was blacks that were inslaving other blacks in Africa. Then they just sold them to the white colonist. These tribes would conquer other tribes and enslave them. Lol Greece and Romans had slaves. White slaves. The Roman’s would enslave the gloths. There was actually a roman holiday where the slave owners would treat their slaves like normal people for a day and cook for them instead.