Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee If starving African kids just treated food like regular human beings, they'd get it more

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
African kids need to stop putting food on a pedestal

african kids arent entitled to food

Wyrmin aren't entitled to anything, bro, but you're entitled to respect them.

african kids should just take a shower and get a haircut and improve their personality

Lmao. I love it when feministtards use this argument, while constantly validating Chad when he treats them like the sexual objects they desire to be.

they need to pick themselves up by their invisble bootstraps

I'm worried those African kids may do something rash - we should arrest them.

I always tell those ungrateful little nignogs that food isn't even that great,they obsess over it like its so important,now other people eat food every chance they get but that's THEIR choice.
Plz subscribe to my sub r/starvinglilnigtears where we put these cunts in their place.

If they just showered they wouldn’t be hungry

I always tell those ungrateful little nignogs that food isn't even that great,they obsess over it like its so important,now other people eat food every chance they get but that's THEIR choice.
Plz subscribe to my sub r/starvinglilnigtears where we put these cunts in their place.

iu