Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If steve rogers (captain america) existed, he would get cucked in 2018

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
the dating scene has gotten so awful that a "normie" like steve rogers would get cucked. hes too much of a gentleman and not hood enough. as soon as he holds the door open for a roastie and shows an ounce of politeness, a foids vag will dry up quicker than the sahara. a cuck like him would probably hold doors, buy flowers, offer to carry heavy shit, etc. all of this points to a boring and bad sex game, as well as a person who can be maniuplated. and once a girl feels she has control of you = its over. when she finds out that hes over 100 years old and extremely inexperienced she will laugh to all her girlfriends and they will tell her to cut him loose and make fun of his dick size. even a hunk like captain america would get 0 matches on tinder in 2018. what fucking chance do i have?

He looks like a Chad. Plus he is tall. He could even cuck Tony Stak because of that.

Was going to say that I world might black pill Captain America but with how shity the Marvel world is and he doesn't pay attention to that I agree with you he would end up as bait for some shity single mom or some land whale.