Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming If the users here were pokemon cards which incels would be which pokemon?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I think I'd be Charizard because my avi is red and I burn cucks alive
in minecraft

Squirtle. Blue hat. That gives it away.

Squirtle. Blue hat. That gives it away.
:feelskek::feelsthink:
I thought I saw someone with a squirtle avi like this one though.

latest

I think blastoise can be @Indari

blastoise_by_xous54-d2xqh0g.png

Ritalincel reminds me of raichu for some reason.

7e14167b55355908e0923ec0cc55a7c2e3c14369_hq.jpg

We already know who @RREEEEEEEEE is.

i have no idea man

The only thing that makes sense with my avi is Cuebone, but Machop, Eevee, and Sandshrew were my favorites
i have no idea man
Slowbro probably

I think Slowpoke in my case

I dont know tbh, reminds me of the yugioh thread.

i have no idea man
You can be Geodude, because your avi has sand.

Slowbro probably
He seems like more of a skinny ethnic, not a slow and fat american.
The only thing that makes sense with my avi is Cuebone, but Machop, Eevee, and Sandshrew were my favorites
Cubone and duskull have skulls on their heads though.

I dont know tbh, reminds me of the yugioh thread.
You can be ditto.

Snorlax

I’m not fat though but I do ldar

He seems like more of a skinny ethnic, not a slow and fat american.
Yeah but the guy in his avi has an IQ comprable to a Slowbro and he’s vaugely involved with water
Cubone and duskull have skulls on their heads though.

Good point, I totally forgot about Duskull

I would be Treecko.
I identify myself with him so much, in regards to his personality.
Being a loner type.

Has anyone played Mystery Dungeon ?

Yeah but the guy in his avi has an IQ comprable to a Slowbro and he’s vaugely involved with water
That's why I need others to help me designate the pokemon, because they know different users better.

If i wasn't so low IQ i'd be Kadabra but tbh im more like a Psyduck :feelsrope:

No idea what kind of pokemon I would be in a pokemon card.

I would be a nice car, such as a BMW.

That's why I need others to help me designate the pokemon, because they know different users better.
I guess I can stick around the thread and make suggestions if needed
If you hadn’t picked such and impressive card, you’d be dead where you stand
Has anyone played Mystery Dungeon ?
It was the very first video game I ever owned not counting those cheap ones you’d get in happy meals back in the day. I’m actually playing it right now on an emulator

Knajjd (Pikachu) because he's like a mascot and "cute" also very liked and popular
__pikachu_bubbly_eyednesse___by_flying1wishes.jpg

It was the very first video game I ever owned not counting those cheap ones you’d get in happy meals back in the day. I’m actually playing it right now on an emulator
Play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team.
My absolutely favorite MD game.
I cried at the end.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Games like these are replicas from the past.
There is so much Heart and Soul in these masterpieces.
Its surreal.

Wouldn't mew be more fitting?

151Mew.png
They are similiar. Mew is more solitary though, while Pikachu is social. I don't know which one would define Knajjd, he can both.

Here's some other suggestions I have.
Those are pretty good ones though I imagine Seija as a Gurdurr but that has more to do with his posts than his avi

:feelsokman:
I cried at the end.
Its surreal.
Yup, red rescue team was the version I had and the one I’m playing on the emulator. Those were my favorite series of games for a long time and I honestly can’t imagine another game giving me the same feelings that those ones did. Those were truly magical times

Those are pretty good ones though I imagine Seija as a Gurdurr but that has more to do with his posts than his avi
I didn't know that one existed, he looks like his personality is alpha with a clown twist.

View attachment 124059

:feelsokman:

Yup, red rescue team was the version I had and the one I’m playing on the emulator. Those were my favorite series of games for a long time and I honestly can’t imagine another game giving me the same feelings that those ones did. Those were truly magical times
Explorers of Time is pretty good too.
Have you played it ?

I cried at the end.
Its surreal.
I played Explorers of Sky and completed it and I do have Blue Rescue Team for the DS but I've never played it for some time now.

I played Explorers of Sky and completed it and I do have Blue Rescue Team for the DS but I've never played it for some time now.
Cool stuff.
I only played MD Red Rescue Team, and MD Explorers Of Time on a emulator.
Top Notch games.
I own the MD Rescue Team GBA Cartridge with my save in it.
Last year i made a brand new fresh start, but i didn´t befriend any Legendarys, just regular Pokémon.
And make them level up accordingly.
Grinding in these MD games is harder than the main Pokémon games.

Cool stuff.
Top Notch games.
Last year i made a brand new fresh start, but i didn´t catch any Legendarys, just regular Pokémon.
I personally like the mystery dungeon games more than the main series games now. I remember buying Gates of Infinity in the Nintendo eShop for my 3DS and I absolutely ragequitted at Munna. If I could buy Super Mystery Dungeon I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I didn't know that one existed, he looks like his personality is alpha with a clown twist.
Yeah I don’t know much about anything after Gen 4 but I’ve seen some bits and pieces here and there
Cool stuff.
Top Notch games.
Last year i made a brand new fresh start, but i didn´t befriend any Legendarys, just regular Pokémon.
What a coincidence I’ve only played those 2 as well even so they were outstanding. I don’t have my original cartridge because I traded it a family friend for his copy of Pokémon Sapphire. I’m having somewhat of a rough time with the run I’m playing now. I beat the game in one slot, halfway through on the second in which I used my original team, and the ones I’m struggling on are the more unconventional pairings

I personally like the mystery dungeon games more than the main series games now. I remember buying Gates of Infinity in the Nintendo eShop for my 3DS and I absolutely ragequitted at Munna. If I could buy Super Mystery Dungeon I would buy it in a heartbeat.
On addressing favorites...
For me they go side by side.
I love Pokémon Sapphire/ Emerald just as much as MD Red Rescue Team and Explorers Of Time.
They´re all just too good, for me to make ranks for them.
I own 4 GBA and i play various Pokémon games at the same time, since i have the complete collection on the GBA.
Its pretty fun.

On addressing favorites...
For me they go side by side.
I love Pokémon Sapphire/ Emerald just as much as MD Red Rescue Team and Explorers Of Time.
They´re all just too good, for me to make ranks for them.
I own 4 GBA and i play various Pokémon games at the same time, since i have the complete collection on the GBA.
Its pretty fun.
Damn 4 GBAs I got three GBAs two of them are SPs and one of them is the original GBA, but it is in a rough condition and the battery cover is missing.

Yeah I don’t know much about anything after Gen 4 but I’ve seen some bits and pieces here and there

What a coincidence I’ve only played those 2 as well even so they were outstanding. I don’t have my original cartridge because I traded it a family friend for his copy of Pokémon Sapphire. I’m having somewhat of a rough time with the run I’m playing now. I beat the game in one slot, halfway through on the second in which I used my original team, and the ones I’m struggling on are the more unconventional pairings
Which one do you like the most Sapphire or Ruby ?
I prefer Sapphire, since i love Kyogre.

Which one do you like the most Sapphire or Ruby ?
I prefer Sapphire, since i love Kyogre.
I’m biased since I played Sapphire right after PMD plus, I also like Kyogre and I was a bigger fan of Team Aqua’s plan since I love the water

Damn 4 GBAs I got three GBAs two of them are SPs and one of them is the original GBA, but it is in a rough condition and the battery cover is missing.
Here:
Silver with dark tribals SP AGS-101 ( Got it a long time ago, when i went to Lisbon in a great Shopping Mall )
Standard Red SP AGS-001 First Edition ( Got it from Ebay.es )
Black with red buttons Original GBA AGS-101 Mod Backlight ( Got it from OLX.pt )
Purple Classic GBA AGS-101 Mod Backlight.( Got it from Ebay.es )
I’m biased since I played Sapphire right after PMD plus, I also like Kyogre and I was a bigger fan of Team Aqua’s plan since I love the water
Me too. I like Team Magma´s outfit, but my favorite Legendary is Kyogre.
I can defeat both Groudon and Rayquaza with Kyogre, even if Groudon discharges solarbeam, Kyogre has Hydro Pump, and later on Sheer Cold.
Some Ruby fanboys hate this fact. JFL

Last edited:
Here:
Silver with dark tribals SP AGS-101 ( Got it a long time ago, when i went to Lisbon in a great Shopping Mall )
Standard Red SP AGS-001 First Edition ( Got it from Ebay.es )
Black with red buttons Original GBA AGS-101 Mod Backlight ( Got it from OLX )
Purple Classic GBA AGS-101 Mod Backlight.( Got it from Ebay.es )

I can defeat both Groudon and Rayquaza with Kyogre, even if Groudon discharges solarbeam, Kyogre has Hydro Pump, and later on Sheer Cold.
Cobalt Blue Gameboy Advance SP AGS-001 (Got this as a backup after losing the grey one in my Mother's Car from a friend of my Mother)
Grey Gameboy Advance SP Unknown AGS but if I had to guess AGS-101 (Gotten this as a gift from my Mother at one point)
Red Gameboy Advance (Gotten this as a gift from one of my Mother's Friends at one point in middle school)

Cobalt Blue Gameboy Advance SP AGS-001 (Got this as a backup after losing the grey one in my Mother's Car from a friend of my Mother)
Grey Gameboy Advance SP Unknown AGS but if I had to guess AGS-101 (Gotten this as a gift from my Mother at one point)
Red Gameboy Advance (Gotten this as a gift from one of my Mother's Friends at one point in middle school)
Cool.
One of my friends that i used to talk with in primary school had a grey one.
For the most part, we only played Pokémon at that time.
The 3rd gen was, and is a very big era.
The only thing that sucked is i didn´t have a wireless adapter to exchange pokémon, items, and battle against others.
Now i do.
A full set of 4, for each GBA.
Its pretty crazy tbh. L0L
All thanks to the internet.

Cool.
One of my friends that i used to talk with in primary school had a grey one.
For the most part, we only played Pokémon at that time.
The 3rd gen was, and is a very big era.
The only thing that sucked is i didn´t have a wireless adapter to exchange pokémon, items, and battle against others.
Now i do.
A full set of 4, for each GBA.
Its pretty crazy tbh. L0L
All thanks to the internet.
I remember getting a cord for the GBA to trade pokemon and shit for around $5 on Kijiji a while back.

I remember getting a cord for the GBA to trade pokemon and shit for around $5 on Kijiji a while back.
You mean a link cable ?

Yeah, my bad. I didn't exactly remember the name for a moment.
Np mate.
Gotta sign off and take a nap.
Have a good night.

Kyogre is pretty OP but I never leveled it up when I caught it because i assumes that legendaries could just destroy entire teams with no effort. So when I first got to the elite four I just spammed Sheer COld because I didn’t understand how it actually worked

Kyogre is pretty OP but I never leveled it up when I caught it because i assumes that legendaries could just destroy entire teams with no effort. So when I first got to the elite four I just spammed Sheer COld because I didn’t understand how it actually worked
Sheer Cold only has 5 PP.
I also forgot to mention that Groudon has Fissure having only 5 PP aswell.
Both Sheer Cold and Fissure are one hit KO´s.
They have 30% accuracy.
So its a hit or miss.
If you take those out, and make Groudon use solarbeam against Kyogre, and then Hydro Pump or even Blizzard against Groudon.
Since he is a Ground type.
It´s over.

Last edited: