Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If there were 5 men and 5 foids remaining on Earth what do you think would happen?

Thread title

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
In my opinion the 5 foids would pick the most attractive man and only fuck him. Leaving the other 4 as incels. I then think the 4 incels would get angry and then kill the Chad and foids

Last edited:
Either they all kill each other, leaving one victor or four of them gang up and kill the chadrone and proceed to distribute the women amongst themselfs.

need more details. 5 stacys vs 1 giga chad, 1 chadlite, 3 normies? are they all lookmatches? etc
Sure but in any case there will always be a hierarchy because it is a mog or be logged world

This highly depends on how attractive the men are. Is it 1 Chad and 4 Normies? Then in that case, the Chads gets all 5 women. Are some men Chads and some men Normies and Incels? Then we'll see a mix of polygamy and monogamy as some Chads will be with one woman and the rest will be with the Chad left. Are all men Chads? In that cse, there would be total monogamy.

Could be 5-5, unless someone is so hideous it's repulsive to look at.

Women are spoiled nowadays and have an abundance mindset. Obviously, there's no abundance when there are only 5 guys out there. Also other factors like survival starts to play a key role, something that lost value nowadays because sluts live too comfortably and are protected by welfare safety nets and other bullshit so they never have to face consequences for making irresponsible life choices.

It's a fact that back in the day it was a lot easier for guys to find a gf. Why? Because far less competition, and women depended on men to be a bread winner. Everything is completely different today. Too much dick and too many options for women.

I would probably be the sixth and ER on all of them so I could finally get my peace of mind (foids included)

Monogamy will be chosen to not cause beef, but the women will likely cheat in secret with the chaddest

The foids will either fuck them all behind their backs under the guise of them being in monogamous realtionships, or a majority or all of the foids will all fuck the Chaddest behind their backs.

Either way the simple foid cannot over come their natural whorestints:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

One foid for each man.

I think at most 2 of the dudes would get all the girls and the other guys would ldar and just do shit to survive. Kinda like elephant seals

The world would fucking end right then and there because there's no way ten people get anything done. One of them catches a virus and then they all die.

The men will kill each other in one way or another and the winner will enslave all 5 foids :feelsdevil:

I'd ER 4 other men and take all foids for me. (In minecraft)

What's interesting about this scenario is that in case the men do not kill each other they need to work out some kind of social contract (i.e. the very thing bluepillers deny even exists) to keep all men satisfied somehow. One guy taking 5 foids will not work because the other 4 will just kill him.

Monogamy will be chosen to not cause beef, but the women will likely cheat in secret with the chaddest
Probably. That’s the way things tend to play out in shows about survival (e.g. zombies, aliens, natural disaster shows, etc.) - women already told on themselves lol

In my opinion the 5 foids would pick the most attractive man and only fuck him. Leaving the other 4 as incels. I then think the 4 incels would get angry and then kill the Chad and foids
Good take.

I voted "other".

What I think would happen is that the 5 guys would split the 5 foids between them.

Chad doesn't want to be killed by incels, he is not dumb.

All of them would start ostensibly monogamous relationships.

However, at least 4 foids would cuck their husbands with more attractive guys. Probably all 5 would cheat.

Then, after a while (5 to 7 years), foids would get bored of their non-Chad husbands and would all trade up. Chad gets an extra wife, every other normie gets a lower tiered wife, and the least attractive guy becomes incel. Another 5-7 years, the foids trade up again, leaving 2 guys incels.

Eventually the incels will team-up and turn to rape, pillaging, murder and wife-stealing. But it's 3 men with foids vs. 2 incels. So, the incels get beaten and become slaves.

By this time, all the kids are adolescents now, and the cycle repeats.

Last edited:
Even if women wanted Chad, the rest of the men won't stay there standing seeing how he monopolize all the pussy. The rest of the men would kill Chad and split his harem. The strongest will probably get 2 women since Chad is out of the picture but otherwise things would be like that.

1 inkel and the rest share the women :feelsrope:

Good take.

I voted "other".

What I think would happen is that the 5 guys would split the 5 foids between them.

Chad doesn't want to be killed by incels, he is not dumb.

All of them would start ostensibly monogamous relationships.

However, at least 4 foids would cuck their husbands with more attractive guys. Probably all 5 would cheat.

Then, after a while (5 to 7 years), foids would get bored of their non-Chad husbands and would all trade up. Chad gets an extra wife, every other normie gets a lower tiered wife, and the least attractive guy becomes incel. Another 5-7 years, the foids trade up again, leaving 2 guys incels.

Eventually the incels will team-up and turn to rape, pillaging, murder and wife-stealing. But it's 3 men with foids vs. 2 incels. So, the incels get beaten and become slaves.

By this time, all the kids are adolescents now, and the cycle repeats.
There is a very stupid stereotype here. Just because a man may be an incel doesn't means he is weaker than Chad. When i was a teen i was very violent due my sexual frustration. And i could beat up chads in backyard fights despite being a manlet. Being a Chad doesn't means you are the strongest or the smartest. Just better looking and more socially than the normies and incels.

Being a Chad doesn't means you are the strongest or the smartest. Just better looking and more socially
That's it right there.

Chad can get a group of people together to beat up an incel, just because he's charismatic.

Being socially fluent is the ultimate form of power.

You can train all the kung-fu you want, but any band of street thugs can gang up on you and you're dead.

Those fight scenes in the movies where the hero single-handedly bashes dozens of opponents are completely fake. Numerical superiority is 90% of any brawl, unless it's a gang of gymmaxxed MMA fighters vs. a gang of malnourished special-needs kids, numbers are the main factor.

And the best way to get numbers, is to be Chad. Alternatively, make propaganda posters using images of a Chad.

Last edited:
One men gets 5 foids.