Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If they want to disprove us, then when is incel drawn ugly?

mocks our looks with a shitty comic proving the blackpill right, while also using our lingo in his username, FUCKKKKK I HATE THESE NORMIE FAGGOTS SO MUCHH :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Initial effort.

New KB is needed also.

mocks our looks with a shitty comic proving the blackpill right, while also using our lingo in his username, FUCKKKKK I HATE THESE NORMIE FAGGOTS SO MUCHH :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
They are incels like us

the post would get more likes if he didn't include the massive kike nose

Uh oh the kikes aren't gonna be happy about this, this is anti semitic yo

Why being consistent when you can just make fun of ugly men? Especially when they're not trying to prove us wrong but being clapped by other inconsistent monkeys.

"I may be a 30 year old KHHV but at least I am not inkvel bro"

Just look at this dude rent free

Always with the "basement dweller" assumptions... It's so fucking boring and overused.

Get a new strawman, for the love of god...

I would ask them to get new arguments, but IT doesn't care about that. It's just subhuman men bullying at this point... They despise undesirable men.

That cartoon is a legit truecel that is despised by women :feelskek: