Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If this forum was deleted, where would you go?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Where would you go and what would you do? I feel like I'd be even more secluded from humanity because I wouldn't have a place to interact with others like me anymore.

doing same things over and over again like before i found out about that website, coping with games, browsing web etc

looksmax.org

I was originally a refugee from that forum ded srs

Last edited:
Where would you go and what would you do? I feel like I'd be even more secluded from humanity because I wouldn't have a place to interact with others like me anymore.
there’s a few incel subreddits on reddit but they get nuked quickly so there’s no place to go.

Can't tell where life will take me.

Maybe blackpill.club or another forum? This is the best forum for me because I am an Incel, but don't make extreme attempts to looksmax or am a neet

id probably rope

Other incel forums

I'll spend more time with my games.

I would probably sign up on Neets.Net. btw, general Alek is there too

Yall will be seeing me in the news lmao

Hell, This forum is my only source of communication with the online world after all my irl advances got rejected, Thx mom, I wish i was aborted!

I don't post on any sites except for this. This is just an exception. Honestly when I was banned, I didn't care, because usually I just play video games and hang out with my friends.

I'd probably go ER

blackpill.club

Angry Squidward Eye Twitching GIF | GIFDB.com

Reddit or neets.net

Just go on with my life