Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If this is a good title of an article, you should do it one for incels

1. We will get turned on (not off) by your emotions​

They're the 1st to laugh at you. They talk about men should express their emotions but are the ones that complain if you do. This is a lie.

2. You will have the best orgasms of your life​

Even incel, I would assume this is fake. They would say servicing you would be a form of misogyny and that you're not entitled to sex and should be fine with a sexless relationship.

3. She will push you to success.​

Once again false as she would blame male privilege and then get mad that she can't provide for you. And when she can provide for you, she will consider you worthless and leave you. It's a lose lose situation dating one I would assume because woke has double standards.

4. You will save money​

I disagree once again as if it's the woke type that's stupid enough to maybe support antifa or black lives matter or defunding the police, they might go out and protest and get arrested. That would cost me money. Also me not wanting to go with her as I'm not stupid would I'm sure get called racist and dumped.

5. She will make you a better man​

You mean a soy, bluepilled, cuck, that should accept her dominance and should be okay with her having an open relationship while you should not be able to go date like that fat fuck I saw linked on here long ago with like 6 boyfriends.

I think woke girls might be the death of a man because if she does not like you, she would be the first to say you raped her whether you dated or not.
Can't even say I would volcel one because the moment the bitch notice I'm not woke she would not want me as I don't support feminism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back