Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if u lite skinned and at least 5'9" try impregnating ethnic foid maxxing

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Many women want lite skinned babies instead of shitskin, black, big nose, if the man she married is low iq she ont want low iq children, jumbo ears down sydrome looking subhuman ethnic.

We see noodles going for low tier white normies running JBW on subhuman nooddles. We heard about curry breeding parties etc.

So there are women also who just want the sperm of a lite skinned or white man. Many women in Nigeria getting pregnant from Lebanese, imagine a rice man in the West who is a 2/10 smv becomes a 8/10 smv in Africa because of lite skin whilst currys are hated everywhere even in Africa because of shitskin

in curryland the largest market for skin bleaching creams on this planet we call earth exists. Curry foids are mega insecure of their shitskin.

Guys who are lite skinned are busy rotting in the West instead of choosing a 2nd home in some shithole and staying their at least 5 months in every year letting the locals get to know you for 3-5 years afterwards i garuntee many women even married will let u cum in pussy no condom because they want a lite skinned baby

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsfRMx-U5vw&t=2592s

u r coping because u probably born with the SEA facial features and lite skinned game wont work for u. Hate ur daddy for not getting a chink, or japo,korean foid but instead some filipina

Screenshot 2023 02 25 184058

u r coping because u probably born with the SEA facial features and lite skinned game wont work for u. Hate ur daddy for not getting a chink, or japo,korean foid but instead some filipina

View attachment 1075497
I'm lightskinned and my mom is chinese not SEA.

Impregnating an ethnic and making disgusting mixed babies is sinful.

Many women want lite skinned babies instead of shitskin, black, big nose, if the man she married is low iq she ont want low iq children, jumbo ears down sydrome looking subhuman ethnic.

We see noodles going for low tier white normies running JBW on subhuman nooddles. We heard about curry breeding parties etc.

So there are women also who just want the sperm of a lite skinned or white man. Many women in Nigeria getting pregnant from Lebanese, imagine a rice man in the West who is a 2/10 smv becomes a 8/10 smv in Africa because of lite skin whilst currys are hated everywhere even in Africa because of shitskin

in curryland the largest market for skin bleaching creams on this planet we call earth exists. Curry foids are mega insecure of their shitskin.

Guys who are lite skinned are busy rotting in the West instead of choosing a 2nd home in some shithole and staying their at least 5 months in every year letting the locals get to know you for 3-5 years afterwards i garuntee many women even married will let u cum in pussy no condom because they want a lite skinned baby

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsfRMx-U5vw&t=2592s

I am lightskinned and 5'7. Will it work for me even if I am 2 inches off the mark ?

JFL absolute kekfuel video though:feelskek:

I am lightskinned and 5'7. Will it work for me even if I am 2 inches off the mark ?
of course it will . choose a country where the average male height is 5'7''

legit, white cant be incel.

Fucking disgusting race mixing we need to annihilate Africa Asia and India with nuclear weapon now

I don't want shitskin descendants.

JFL absolute kekfuel video though:feelskek:
Blacks deep down know where they stand on the race tier list. So pitiful the copes they will come up with to deny the genetic reality of this accursed world

Stop fucking niggers

It's not that easy as you say.