Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If UBI happens it should be for men only

Restart80

Restart80

Mythic
★★★
Males deserve reparations for how shit they've been treated by society. If UBI happens it should (but won't) be given only to men. If females want a piece of the UBI then they should do what they do best, which is being whores and sex slaves.

UBI should be renamed to UMI (Universal Male Income).

universal sub5 male income*

I see it being for those who are only good goyim.

I see it being for those who are only good goyim.

Unfortunately, but applied in the most correct manner, all the gains from A.I. and automation should be going to men since females don't do anything with resources but waste the fuck out of them anyway, just like how their existence is largely a waste other than for creating more males.

:yes: you have my vote.

Males deserve reparations for how shit they've been treated by society. If UBI happens it should (but won't) be given only to men. If females want a piece of the UBI then they should do what they do best, which is being whores and sex slaves.

UBI should be renamed to UMI (Universal Male Income).
It should be. should be don't care if soyiety said no.

It should be. should be don't care if soyiety said no.

Exactly. Probably the biggest argument in favour of UBI is "look at all the homelessness and how much it costs the government to manage anyway."

JFL when nearly all of the homeless are men.

all the gains from A.I. and automation should be going to men
Not like females contributed to those advances. At most they just sit to be pretty in a picture after project completion.