Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If Ukriane joins Nato Ukrainian foids will turn into complete assholes

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★★
Ukrainian foids are going to get fucked by feminism if Ukriane joins Nato then that means that women are going to get influenced by feminism this is so bad this means that Eastern European women are going to be harder to get in relationships with. Since the passport bros are going to have to cancel Ukriane as bucket list. You are going too far feminist foids , I still like certain foids how ever I hate the feminist ones I hate feminism so fucking much that that movement makes my blood boil and make my stomach sick. I HOPE GOD OR THE UNIVERESE WILL DESTROY THIS DISCUSTING MOVEMENT AND IT NEEDS TO BE PUT TO A STOP AND TURN FOIDS MORE DATEABLE and now all because of nato the Ukrainian women will be ruined FUCK YOU FEMINISM

Last edited:
Who cares about slavic anything it's a meme region

so Ukraine join nato after all? i dont follow the news tbh woke shit upset me

Who cares about slavic anything it's a meme region
Guys that like white girls do and this is why I'm mad at Nato I hope Ukriane doesn't join them because Ukrianian women will become fucked

Guys that like white girls do and this is why I'm mad at Nato I hope Ukriane doesn't join them because Ukrianian women will become fucked
Bro if you're on .is you have no reason to worry about this :feelsrope:

It’s already been infected long ago

Banderastan is not going to join NATO kek. In fact, it's very possible that there won't even be a Banderastan within a couple of years

Last edited:
This is from yesterday

Now that's some GOOD inceldom discussion that this forum needs!

They already are, jfl

Ukranian girls are already assholes. Many living in the UK and getting jobs. Should see them on Tinder - no doubt
we've been rejected by many.

Ukranian girls are already assholes. Many living in the UK and getting jobs. Should see them on Tinder - no doubt
we've been rejected by many.
I believe if Ukrainian foids move to western countries then yes, however I still believe in their own country they’re still sweet except the bad ones

it'd mean more pussies for chads since men are dying at war right now.
Chadlites and HTN may also see improvements in stacies availabilities.