Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If w0men think they are better the us, then lets give them one day when we all man don't work and let w0men have their ((Equality))

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
Im for a day of rest to all of man, 1 day when w0men do all the work for us and enjoy their ((Equality)), let them work. Marvel and hollywood showed that all w0men are strong, smart, with superpowers so they won't have a problem to do it.

(For those who don't undetstand Im being very sarcastic here about w0men, I drove today to a big city and it was infested with disgusting f@gs, LGBT and feminist disgusting dykes).

I will nevER work for this shit system I will stay NEET with my disability money

I will nevER work for this shit system I will stay NEET with my disability money
Based neetcel, If things won't go for me I would do the same, better then wageslave.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back