Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If we normalized showing penis bulge, do you think that would help some incels?

If we normalized showing penis bulge, do you think that would help some incels?

• Yes, ugliness can be compensated for with a huge cock.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No, that's retarded.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Yes, but only if it is larger than 7 inches but no bigger than 9. (Goldilocks zone)

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
BasedMistercel

BasedMistercel

Greycel
Basically, could penis size be more important than looks? If a woman saw an otherwise sub-6 male with a thick 10 inch cock, would she be more inclined to sleep with him?

afdffdtrydsadrgsfdhskfhskdafhksa

fjkdshfgkfdhgkbertuieui

trutorehngkjfdfjkvhsdfv

if you have a big dick you are not an incel just get your dick out and they will start lusting over it

bvjhbuishruitwheru

vjbfhdsghreuhhruiytruihgjdkvsahofa

bddhguerognvhaohoszdv

treufanfawuhdfbashguiawr

jfriotwnvjfbivbysehrwuiahawa

whfbshvbabsdbfarkbdhsbfhwegfibithiwyihfoewohogre

fdhfjkhbfnebvubeuifhuiewhfiwahefafjadhfkdsfhsa

fkdsfhjnwebuiwbfwblfa

Faggots.is, WTF IS THIS GrAYCEL!??! GAYPOSTING???!!

fjkdshfksanfniggerhfjdhfuiageuiwhfuiwhefwl

turnjkbfsadfshadfsakillallniggersfjkhruiwbfsdbfkasj

fhdshfkkshdfkhskdfksniggersdeservetodiefhkdgfhgkjr

fhdsjkfhksdhfsbdfweuhfis

fjkdsjfnrjtruihtk

qrewqfdvbafawefjkdsfnkshdfhueihivbsjkhdfkashd

if you have a big dick you are not an incel just get your dick out and they will start lusting over it
My cock has done NOTHING for me. Then again I guess it's not "huge" it's more big

People would be disgusted if they saw an ugly guys bulge. I would also be weird seeing that in public all the time to

Basically, could penis size be more important than looks? If a woman saw an otherwise sub-6 male with a thick 10 inch cock, would she be more inclined to sleep with him?

Toilets don't desire penises the way men desire vaginas. If a man has a big dick and a toilet has a fetish for big dicks she's not just going to ride it because he has one, she still wants to feel attracted to him either physically or emotionally. For men, we want the vagina first and the toilet second.

A big dick doesn't create a halo effect, but a halo effect tricks toilets into believing that their partner's dick is bigger.

People would be disgusted if they saw an ugly guys bulge. I would also be weird seeing that in public all the time to
Good point. If a hot guy did it, it would be "showing what god gave him."
Classic halo effect.

Why not just freeball it and wear nothing?

It's like an exceptionally ugly toilet with a pair of great tits and an amazing ass. No amount of boobs and ass can save an exceptionally ugly face on a toilet. Likewise most "extremely beautiful" toilets in the media are relatively flat chested and have tiny asses.

Don't get me wrong, men desire a toilet no matter how ugly she is, but if a toilet is so ugly Chad and even Normie guys wouldn't sleep with her, only high-tier incels (4/10) would.

Well, maybe.

In my case, it would only humiliate me further.
My cock is tiny.

But, it would help a Chad attract foids over another Chad.

ill test this theory and go to the store freeballing in grey sweatpants with half boner