Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If we were females, we'd be no different.

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
A Chad is to a Stacy as a 16 jail-bait is to an incel.

If I was a female right now I would be swimming in money while relaxing with Chad.

So what? at least I wasn't born a cum dumpster tbh.

If I was a female right now I would be swimming in money while relaxing with Chad.
tbh.. probably posting pics on social media of the parties i went to this weekend as well

OP is always posting cucky ass shit constantly. he probably plays with his asshole tbh

if i were a female i would just ewhoremaxx to simps and make stacks off of it tbh.

I don't think so, i was never cruel for no reason as foids are and i don't think i would be.

I assume my life would only be marginally better tbh. It would take more than 2 X chromosomes to turn things around. Either way there’s no way in hell female me would date male me

I don't think so, i was never cruel for no reason as foids are and i don't think i would be.

That is merely your bias. You are interpreting their rejection of you as "cruelty" when the reality is more that, because the females of our species and of our ancient ancestors frequently got raped, they developed an instinctual fear of the sexual arousal of random males, especially that coming from sub-humans who would offer less protection than the Chad who could possibly take her into his harem and give she, and her offspring, protection.

Ironically, the nihilism of the Blackpill demands that we incels be sympathetic to the female perspective.

Last edited:
Pic related. My Tinder results after just a few hours. Using my own face with a gender-swap filter on snapchat.

Yeah, my life wouldn't be any different, would it now?:what:

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    814.9 KB · Views: 196
Pic related. My Tinder results after just a few hours. Using my own face with a gender-swap filter on snapchat.

I fucking hate men after seeing that. The thirst is so real.

I fucking hate men after seeing that. The thirst is so real.

A few hours I get bombarded with messages and can’t even keep up with the constant matching with my tranny tier Snapchat filtered face

This is what you’re competing with on dating apps, and you wonder why you can’t get anything off dating apps :feelskek:

I wonder if you could instagram ewhoremaxx like this and just live off donations and shit.

Sorry for the bad title. I can't edit it anymore.

What I meant to communicate is that if we were females we'd behave the same as the typical roastie.

Sorry for the bad title. I can't edit it anymore.

What I meant to communicate is that if we were females we'd behave the same as the typical roastie.
That makes more sense.

Do you feel weird, knowing what you look like as a woman?

If you were <hypothetical thing> you'd act like <hypothetical thing>
Wow brilliant insight

Understanding motivations of some cum dumpster doesn't make me sympathetic. Noone makes the effort to do the same for me, and even if they did I'd still be in this same situation

Wow brilliant insight

Understanding motivations of some cum dumpster doesn't make me sympathetic. Noone makes the effort to do the same for me, and even if they did I'd still be in this same situation

Lmao Based post

Potato IQ thread tbh

Wow brilliant insight

Maybe op means being a foid while possessing the knowledge of your past life.. Kinda like incarnation or maybe I'm just reading too much into it

Idk but imagine being this. I'll kill myself tbh

If I was a self aware female, I'd try not to be a degenerate. Other than fucking a few incels, it would be a massive chore but totally worth it
Lol no, youll find chad as irresistible as jbs, its literally foids #1 purpose is to get preggo by the chaddiest male in proximity, and raise the child successfully through any means. Like its mens nature to impregnate all woman even if we have to risk fighting other male to the death.

And if you were never an incel you would never care about incels.
Youd probably just look down on them.
Women dont enjoy sex, thats why they only fuck chad.
I think nature made sex not pleasurable to women so they would be as selective as possible about who they have sex with.

Fucking an average man has no incentive to them, not to mention incels.

Excusing female hypergamy by saying "it's just in their nature" is an invalid argument as we have developed the free-will to defy human nature, otherwise we'd be no different to a robot functioning in accordance to its programming.

keywords: self aware
Lol, if you were female you would find sex with incels digusting.
Cos women is fucked and men do the fucking
This is why foids are much pickier, their libido is much lower, sex isnt pleasurable
On top of that sex to foid means they have to take dick and mens' cum
Whereas we just have to stick our dick in their hole and cum in it

If you are a women there would be no benefit for you to care about incels.
Self aware or not.
You would just fuck either for money / men you find sexually attractive.
I honestly dont even care about any incel here, and would throw all of you under the bridge if it means i get to ascend.

That is merely your bias. You are interpreting their rejection of you as "cruelty" when the reality is more that, because the females of our species and of our ancient ancestors frequently got raped, they developed an instinctual fear of the sexual arousal of random males, especially that coming from sub-humans who would offer less protection than the Chad who could possibly take her into his harem and give she, and her offspring, protection.

Ironically, the nihilism of the Blackpill demands that we incels be sympathetic to the female perspective.
You are cuck and weak idiot

So what's your proposal? Foids don't have any free-will and aren't consciously making the decision to pursue chad only? You think foids' behaviour and actions are beyond their control? In that case, females can't be held accountable for their hypergamy because they have no control over it, so don't come onto this forum to complain when your looksmatch gets Chad's dick half-way up her arse.

It's pretty fucking paradoxical to hate females for being the hypergamous whores they are whilst absolving them of all responsibility for their actions by claiming its out of their control.

Last edited:
So what's your proposal? Foids don't have any free-will and aren't consciously making the decision to pursue chad only? You think foids' behaviour and actions are beyond their control? In that case, females can't be held accountable for their hypergamy because they have no control over it, so don't come onto this forum to complain when your looksmatch gets Chad's dick half-way up her arse.

It's pretty fucking paradoxical to hate females for being the hypergamous whores they are whilst absolving them of all responsibility for their actions by claiming its out of their control.
Well I don't believe anyone has free will, however we certainly all possess the illusion of control. As for responsibility, I mean sure, you could say that no human holds ultimate moral responsibility or culpability for their actions, as even setting aside modern science which has done all but prove that free will is impossible, the premise doesn't even make sense by itself. Circumstance alone sets people along paths that they didn't choose, and we can only ever do what we want, or rather, do what we believe is in our best interest at the current moment. If you don't believe me, try to do something that you really don't want to do. The only way that you'll manage it is if you have an even greater desire which overrides your distaste for any given action.

I'll give you an example. I could challenge you to stab a knife though your hand to prove that you have control over your actions, most probably wouldn't manage it. However even if you did, that would only mean that your desire to prove me wrong is greater than your desire to avoid pain, and greater even than your instinctive fear. You can apply this logic to literally all human action, now factor in past experiences, environment, and genetic makeup and it becomes clear that none of us have any free will whatsoever.

But just because I can't truly blame foids doesn't mean that I can't hate them, emotion isn't a rational thing, would be great if that wasn't the case though. It's funny because I'm not sure if this makes me feel better or worse, while it's true that on one hand I can't blame myself, but on the other I can't blame the people who make me this way either.

Last edited:
I would be different. I would milk more money thanks to the blackpill knowledge

I would rather be born any other living thing than a used up trash bag whore

Not true, if i was female i would let all of you guys fuck me. Too had most of you would reject me since i'm not your looksmatch.