Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If woman is 5'6 (170 cm) or taller, I'm assuming she is trans until proven otherwise

Nah, if she's under she should be sterilized to not give birth to manlets

Taller foids are better because your son will have a better chance at not being a trucel.

That's everyone around my area then :feelsohgod:

thats like half of german women kek

No , my sister is 5'7 shes not trans

thats like half of german women kek

Being short is obviously illegal by German Law. The Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch strictly forbids people to be short and Germans, being a law-abiding folk, comply.

The tricky part is the metric system. You see, Germany uses the metric system. German Law therefore sets the minimum height for adult males at 170 cm. 5′7″ is, however, slightly above that (170.18 cm). That means that there can be some Germans that are just under 5′7″.

The current government is working on a novelization that would raise the limit to 175 cm. Once it is passed, there will be no German man shorter than 5′7″.

Tbh white foids these days are built like troons.

if shes over 200 pounds, im assuming she cant breathe.

Taller femoids look gross:feelspuke:

Average foid is 5’9-5’10. 5’11 is what you can call a tall foid. Foids below 5’10 should never breed

Yeah agreed all tall women should send you pussy pictures fast in order to confirm thier gender.