Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If WW3 or an apocalypse (zombie version optional) breaks out, who do you think the survivors would be?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
LMAO bottom text

Wealthmaxxers. :feelsjuice:

WW3? almost everyone sisnce it would most likely be a nuclear war. Only those preppers with nuclear bunkers in their backyards and the rich elite would survive.

Zombie apocalypse on the other hand would me much different, I see most of the population surviving since all you have to do is stock up on food and lock yourself somewhere safe, only going out on ocassion to gather more supplies. Zombies are literally rotting corpses so they would be very easy to kill. It's other people you'd have to worry about.

WW3? almost everyone sisnce it would most likely be a nuclear war. Only those preppers with nuclear bunkers in their backyards and the rich elite would survive.

Zombie apocalypse on the other hand would me much different, I see most of the population surviving since all you have to do is stock up on food and lock yourself somewhere safe, only going out on ocassion to gather more supplies. Zombies are literally rotting corpses so they would be very easy to kill. It's other people you'd have to worry about.
Plus the military would probably just carpet bomb the zombies with fighter jets and bomber planes. Not to mention tanks, helicopters, armored trucks with machine guns, etc.

Unicelular forms of life and ants

Mormons and cockroaches

Der Juden sadly. However, if I survive then they sure are going to wish they hadn't:feelsdevil: (in video game)