Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are a medicationcel, do self-improvement shit to cope with your depression

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
If you suffer from depression or any mental illness then you seriously should
exercise and lower your crabs, I was diagnosed with mild depression 2 years ago and exercising and lowering my crabs
has literally made me quit my medication and I felt so alive after so much time, you still won't enjoy chad's lifestyle but you will still feel something next to his body's chemicals

I stopped exercising and eating higher crab foods in the start of the corona quarantine and didn't take any antidepressants and after a few days I literally
ended-up not getting out of my bed for hours, crying with or without a reason and having many suicidal thoughts

and lowering your crabs is really important, even now when I eat a bit more crabs then I can feel it coming back
just remember that it won't fix your face, I also lost like 4kgs but I don't see any facial improvement

Last edited:
What to eat instead?

Lobster?

What to eat instead?
Just lower your crabs and more fat and protein rich food, I try to not go beyond 50-60 grams of crabs since this is where I notice the most difference

Last edited:
I agree that you should self-improve. Do not listen to the defeatists who discourage it. Do not take any jewpills though.

I agree that you should self-improve. Do not listen to the defeatists who discourage it. Do not take any jewpills though.
Yes it's retarded to not try to self-improve, many ogrecels can gym max like the rock
coping is also part of our nature even being here is coping

at least if not chad's life, then chad's chemical reaction

getting of antidepressants is living hell, please stay away from them