Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are a quiet guy, nobody will care about your opinions

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Normies will just comment on the fact that you're actually speaking, then they will just want you to shut up again. Doesn't matter what you have to say, nobody likes the quiet guy. You will not be cared about, you will not be acknowIedged. I have no problem with school shooters.

Fuck talking to normies at all. They have nothing interesting to say and all their ideas come from the same cesspit of decadent pop culture. Yeah they don’t care about us, but we shouldn’t give a fuck about them enough to care. It’s hard but :blackpill:

Fuck talking to normies at all. They have nothing interesting to say and all their ideas come from the same cesspit of decadent pop culture. Yeah they don’t care about us, but we shouldn’t give a fuck about them enough to care. It’s hard but :blackpill:
Yeah, they are boring, bland and arrogant. I want them all dead. They all belong in carcosa.

This iis false: quite chads are "mysterious"

You are a quiet guy because nobody will care about your opinions
This is brutally honest and true. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Why bother when people tune you out from the moment you utter your first word.

Normies will just comment on the fact that you're actually speaking, then they will just want you to shut up again. Doesn't matter what you have to say, nobody likes the quiet guy. You will not be cared about, you will not be acknowIedged. I have no problem with school shooters.
Relatable (except for last sentence0

fax. rudness , loudness and arrogance is all they like:feelswhat:

Lol
Not true

If CHAD is quiet, they will listen and say that’s why because he is quiet when it’s because he’s CHAD

Get the drift? Lol black pill is all looks and nothing else

Children are trash _ countless examples of pedo Chad getting many match and even them telling the horny sexually pervert skank he is pedo lol

Personality go fuck yourself hahhahaha

fax. rudness , loudness and arrogance is all they like:feelswhat:
Ironic, i tried larping as a loud and arrogant faggot back in Middle School, it made things even worse, because people hate when incel-tier men show signs of dominance.

Only true if you are a quiet non chad.

If you are a shy and introverted male with chad looks, Foids will aggressively try to intergrate and socialize you into their groups by doing all the talking and flirting for you.

That's true. I'm always the quiet guy and nobody cares about my opinion. And when I'm talking, I get ignored or interrupted all the time. I only say something when I have something to say. I don't need to talk about any pointless shit like many other people do.

Yep bunch of fucking hypocrites to keep telling me that I'm actually speaking to now want me to shut up. Fuck them I don't care

true

toss all IT pedos into a woodchipper