Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are a white "incel" congratulations you fail every single part of life completely

For real, how the fuck can you even be a white incel? You must be putting 0 effort into literally anything. Everything is served to you on a silver platter. You are the most popular race of men to every race of women. White low tier normies can at least get an ethnic woman. And even white low tier subnormies can.

It's beyond being a complete loser. You need everything artificially boosted for you & still somehow fail. I am convinced these white "incels" are all in the closet
You can definitely be a hideously ugly whitey.

There are black Chads and white incels mate. One may be more rare than the other, but it’s retarded to claim you can’t be a whitey and incel.
Race is only one factor. Sure being white helps but you still got fucked with manletism and a bad face and hair so even though you have one good trait, all the other bad traits you have make you incel

Why is it within that every thread with race some low IQ assclown pulls "muh BBC muh thugmaxx" out of their ass despite black men performing on par with other deathnics in every reputable dating study in Blackpill lore. And no antecdotes don't count, you just want to blame your inceldom on something you already dislike (blacks, but who doesn't dislike black people?)

Really starting to piss me off, I thought white men were supposed to have higher IQ?
I just look at data, blacks fuck more foids than whites, while that JBW copers still want to deny the validity of JBB.
Black women are undesirable, they aren't getting poached by chads and white normies (This is the biggest difference between black men's dating prospects and other nonwhites, that being said black women brought it onto themselves by being horrible humans so...)
[UWSL]Degenerate culture glorifies having as much sex as possible, living a decadent lifestyle filled with hollow luxuries[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Also because of points above, I can bet good money the average black man has lower standards than the average poster on this site[/UWSL]
Being poorer means more incentive to procreate via government handouts and just general help around the house/income down the line, so black women are going to be more willing to have sex, being poorer on average
Of course you being mentally handicapped never really thought about it beyond "niggerman bad dance rap and steal white girl with footlong schlong like in BLACKED" so I am not surprised

There are white majority countries like eastern europe where being white is not advantage at all

Race is only one factor. Sure being white helps but you still got fucked with manletism and a bad face and hair so even though you have one good trait, all the other bad traits you have make you incel
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I just look at data, blacks fuck more foids than whites, while that JBW copers still want to deny the validity of JBB.
Body count figures are run up by Chads and Tyrones, can't determine shit about incels from them.

What matters is acceptance rates, and every study shows whites getting rejected less than blacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back