Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are attracted to post-wall old hags, you’re probably gay/bisexual

Eww not they’re not
IT IQ.

It's not a MILF if they're not hot phaggot. Get your T levels checked.

I want to post some pics but I'll probably get banned due to female worship
If I was in my mid-30s, I'm waiting for a goodlooking, fit middle age foid.
There's foids across all races who look decent at that age. Sadly they've probably been through light years of dick.

you are gay
Many 30/40 years old foids still look good imo.
"Many" is an exaggeration.

Some do. A large amount don't.

IT IQ.

It's not a MILF if they're not hot phaggot. Get your T levels checked.

If I was in my mid-30s, I'm waiting for a goodlooking, fit middle age foid.
There's foids across all races who look decent at that age. Sadly they've probably been through light years of dick.

"Many" is an exaggeration.

Some do. A large amount don't.
No MILF is hot. They all got rough skin and wrinkles. You’re gay

@FidelCashflow

@Total Imbecile

@Personalityinkwell

I want teen girls

This is a fact tbh, when I daydream about haivng a gf shes always 16-17, I never daydream about growing up old bc thats disgusting, only teen passion and romance

This is a fact tbh, when I daydream about haivng a gf shes always 16-17, I never daydream about growing up old bc thats disgusting, only teen passion and romance
Based and high IQ

But when I daydream my gf is always 80+ and hairy, don't know why ... :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Less than 20 is the best age

Volcel if you wouldn't.
many 40 still look good that is an exaggeration lol
i'd say 16-23 is the best age
I agree
. All men find young women hotter. They just don’t wanna admit it. An 18 year old foid is way hotter than a 40 years old roastie
I want teen girls
all people on this forum want it , without admit it or not

Last edited:
I agree

all people on this forum want it , without admit it or not
according to IT they think women peak at age 30 jfl

at 30 ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

the peak is around 20 or 19, it depends on the foid
Most women look old at 30. The peak is usually at ages 16-24

I know some foids from hs who looked best at 17/18

Most women look old at 30. The peak is usually at ages 16-24

I know some foids from hs who looked best at 17/18
I know a foid who her peak was at 14 , without exaggeration, believe it or not, when she turn 18 , she lost a significant part of her beauty, now she have 20 and She is not bad, but, her best time has passed

I know a foid who her peak was at 14 , without exaggeration, believe it or not, when she turn 18 , she lost a significant part of her beauty, now she have 20 and She is not bad, but, her best time has passed
i know a stacy who looked worse once she got to age 20, but tbh she started going blonde which doesn't look good on her and she looked hottest at 17/18

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back