Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are half white but look white, can you claim white?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36942
  • Start date
Deleted member 36942

Deleted member 36942

Banned
-
My mother is white, dad is ethnic skinned. Luckily I got her skin tone and blue eyes, doesn't mean too much as I'm still trucel tier. Either way, am I "white" or not? No one has ever thought I wasn't.

ya, I think blue eyed whites do better than brown eyed whites, so it prob just comes down to whether you look white, have blue eyes and dark brown hair(and your tall)

if I where you I'd claim white and since you have blue eyes your dad was probably around 1/2-1/4 mixed already.
The only people who will say you're not white are SFcels and I doubt you care about our opinions.

I'm like that but my hair is very ethnic so I'm ethnic

Yes

Normgroids dont care anyways.

If you look it, you are it.

there's always the purists readily to analyze every single unit of your face and call you not Aryan from there. I'd say, technically you're ,,white", although sub-type isn't exactly extractable in such cases.

Depends on how you define "claim"

Yes

Normgroids dont care anyways.

If you look it, you are it.
this. If you don't say, how would anyone know. Even then if you look white they won't probably care even if they found out you're mixed race

You're white among ethnics, ethnic among whites. Been there, done that. Honestly, this whole society thing is shit. Wherever you exist as a human being, ppl will find a way to hate you for no reason. And I'm not even talking about the stigma of being a male virgin, which is by far worse than all this racist shit.
The only people who will say you're not white are SFcels and I doubt you care about our opinions.
Brutal cucktionalist pill

I think we can all agree you're not really White even if you kind of look like it.

Have to consult with @BummerDrummer

He is the final word on this type of thing, he is the authority