Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are not a 6’0+ Chad there’s no reason to try

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
If you are not good looking and 6’0 or taller there is no reason you should be trying your luck with women because it was pre determined rather or not they desire if women aren’t overly showing interest in you it’s over if you have to make the first move it’s over if women don’t insist on hooking up with you it is over.

I saw this 5'5 looking curry shitskin with a white girl of similar height on the subway years ago holding hands and i still remember it vividly , i just couldn't believe it. I intensely stared at them with a scowl and they noticed it too making eye contact with me .They probably immediately knew what was going through my mind seeing that abominable sight,how bewildered and enraged I must have been. I wanted to beat him up ngl , i should've been been with her , not him!

I know that bitch was a unicorn and seeing that curry win the lottery like that made me so jealous.

Ya under 6'0 normies I see keep trying and trying but they can never make a relationship last, and the woman always after a few months jumps to a tall Chad then stays with her new man.

I saw this 5'5 looking curry shitskin with a white girl of similar height on the subway years ago holding hands and i still remember it vividly , i just couldn't believe it. I intensely stared at them with a scowl and they noticed it too making eye contact with me .They probably immediately knew what was going through my mind seeing that abominable sight,how bewildered and enraged I must have been. I wanted to beat him up ngl , i should've been been with her , not him!

I know that bitch was a unicorn and seeing that curry win the lottery like that made me so jealous.
Why envy an oofy doofy that's being disrespected and walked all over?