Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you are not living a simple peasant life and you are ugly it's over.

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I fucking despise it being born in a second world digitalized shithole eastern european country. I was robbed out of a simple life and forced to be slave to this new utopia world. Fuck you kike scum for industrializing this world and taking away real life from us. A starving North Korean on surviving mode has it better than me. We will never reproduce because we are not attractive and this capitalist hellhole Gayrope benefits only normies and good looking people. FUCK YOU JEWS. The only way this world could have turned in a different better way was if Hitler won WW2 and got rid of commie and liberal rats who spread their plague across the entire world.

I fucking despise it being born in a second world digitalized shithole eastern european country. I was robbed out of a simple life and forced to be slave to this new utopia world. Fuck you kike scum for industrializing this world and taking away real life from us. A starving North Korean on surviving mode has it better than me. We will never reproduce because we are not attractive and this capitalist hellhole Gayrope benefits only normies and good looking people. FUCK YOU JEWS. The only way this world could have turned in a different better way was if Hitler won WW2 and got rid of commie and liberal rats who spread their plague across the entire world.
True! :yes::yes::yes::yes:

I think about this everyday and I curse them and pray they get eternal torture in hell

The only way this world could have turned in a different better way was if Hitler won WW2 and got rid of commie and liberal rats
agreed

so many westoids praising eastern europe bc TheYrE sO bAsEd FuCk LgBtQ UhYyHuHy

they wouldnt last 2 fucking weeks in the slumps of bosnia

agreed

isn’t Eastern Europe like the redpillers dream country cuz I heard foids there just think about money . In Uk foids here just prefer niggers or faggots

agreed

I wish I can hurt them bad. Westoids are such scum they even love gay gray commie blocks. Whoever thinks that commie blocks are aesthetic must consider roping. Fucking western coomskins deserve extermination because they are bluepilled cucks who let dogs and nigger subhumans cuck them. They also are part of the reason why the world is shit now.

I wish I can hurt them bad. Westoids are such scum they even love gay gray commie blocks. Whoever thinks that commie blocks are aesthetic must consider roping. Fucking western coomskins deserve extermination because they are bluepilled cucks who let dogs and nigger subhumans cuck them. They also are part of the reason why the world is shit now.
and thats never gonna change. dont they realize the easterns all would leave tp the west ff they got the chance?

also

are you yugo?

and thats never gonna change. dont they realize the easterns all would leave tp the west of they got the chance?

also

are you yugo?
No, I am not but I am balkanigger.

No, I am not but I am balkanigger.
img
s54ebajx28v71.png

or bulgaristan

I’m a sand Muslim who lives in the west and I agree. 99% of people are blue pilled here and are more Jewish infiltrated than any other country on the planet. “Diversity I have to date Tyrone :foidSoy: .”

I’m a sand Muslim who lives in the west and I agree. 99% of people are blue pilled here and are more Jewish infiltrated than any other country on the planet. “Diversity I have to date Tyrone :foidSoy: .”
Brutal. Westoids are retarded only western inkwells are good. I feel bad for you being taken away from your own motherland for this fake gay utopia called Western Europe. You would have it much better with your own people and culture. Your parents were selfish and ruined your life over greed.

img
s54ebajx28v71.png

or bulgaristan
albanians are nt moggers there are rarely any inkwells there dude. Being albanian or bosnian is an advantage because they are muslim and their foids arent whores and respect their men.

IMG 2064

Death to Netanyahu and freedom to Palestine from filthy jewish occupators who were expelled from 110 countries (I wonder why)
Prepare for orbital bombardment then

Being albanian or bosnian is an advantage because they are muslim and their foids arent whores and respect their men.
tfw when born in bosnia but no respectful muslim wife :feelsrope:

Brutal. Westoids are retarded only western inkwells are good. I feel bad for you being taken away from your own motherland for this fake gay utopia called Western Europe. You would have it much better with your own people and culture. Your parents were selfish and ruined your life over greed.
That's how I feel about America I don't worry about it so much because I predict we will not have a country in the next 40 years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back