Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are white and english/american/australian leave this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 34160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34160

-
Seriously fuck off and teach english abc in the rice farms

but you CHOOSE to rot with us ethnics

Screenshot 20210525 234530 Instagram

fb_img_1520691317640-jpg.3636

fb_img_1520691326060-jpg.3637

screenshot_20180310-061538-jpg.3638

Last edited:
I think I'm too ugly to JBW, this guy mogs me

shut the hell up. i can't even move there.

Oh look, another white who probably claims superiority and cries about his dying race, all the while breeding with noodlewhores because his own women won't fuck him, and spawning genetically inferior children.

What a joke of a race

20210122 185144

His jaw keeps pointing to something off camera.

Oh look, another white who probably claims superiority and cries about his dying race, all the while breeding with noodlewhores because his own women won't fuck him, and spawning genetically inferior children.

What a joke of a race

View attachment 449263
he mogs cuz he has qt asian gf tbh.

ethnic cope thread

This guy completely mogs me. Btw asian foids are ugly ash. Jbw only works in asian. Western foids have plenty of options.

I don’t know how to travel.

You should ve went somewhere else in asia , not in the country where every male is a virgin
maybe, but i got relatives only in there so i cant

You should ve went somewhere else in asia , not in the country where every male is a virgin
ure contradicting yourself with that one,u said u re white,go to teach rices = ascend

im not white btw

ure contradicting yourself with that one,u said u re white,go to teach rices = ascend

im not white btw
I said in the rice fields
Not in the cyber rice femdom country

Still not fucking an ugly chink

bro from where is the rice that fucks the white incel?

Indonesia
Indonesia ?? ah I have a dutch friend of 40 yo hes virgin and hes planning going there as soon as possible he told me dutch guys are like gods there,he almost got to fuck a 18yo foid there, but he didnt had too much time and had to go back NL but this time hell go to stay more time

Indonesia ?? ah I have a dutch friend of 40 yo hes virgin and hes planning going there as soon as possible he told me dutch guys are like gods there,he almost got to fuck a 18yo foid there, but he didnt had too much time and had to go back NL but this time hell go to stay more time
Average height there is 153cm and the average guy is a monkey
If you fail there kys

Glad I'm technically Icelandic then, wouldn't want to be forced to leave for being a shitty excuse for a white American.

Iceland has the ugliest white men on the face of the planet unless they play football which is why so many decide to just lift heavy objects or become fishermen.

What a joke of a race

View attachment 449263
Glad I'm technically Icelandic then, wouldn't want to be forced to leave for being a shitty excuse for a white American.

Iceland has the ugliest white men on the face of the planet unless they play football which is why so many decide to just lift heavy objects or become fishermen.
Ugly how

I’m an Australian hapa

If you are white you need to race mix, you’re fakecel so just go race mix with some Asian prostitute bro, such a novel idea

What a joke of a race

View attachment 449263
Cope + seethe that your subhuman race has no international legacy and you’re viewed as entertainers and labourers for rich whites

Last edited:
well the rule says anybody can join even if he is not n incel.

Seriously fuck off and teach english abc in the rice farms

but you CHOOSE to rot with us ethnics

View attachment 449260
fb_img_1520691317640-jpg.3636

fb_img_1520691326060-jpg.3637

screenshot_20180310-061538-jpg.3638
Absolutely fucking brutal. As a whitecel this is my dream life right here. I’d pump that noodle full of so much cum that she’d get pregnant with four ERs at once

Aren’t you white as well? If so, you should get off the forum too.

Aren’t you white as well? If so, you should get off the forum too.
My passport is utter trash

I need to either be millionaire or a top professional to live there

If you are a NES passport holder you just need to have a random degree

[UWSL]Cope + seethe that your subhuman race has no international legacy and you’re viewed as entertainers and labourers for rich whites[/UWSL]
Based.

I've been to Indonesia, foreigners of all types have Indonesian women - not just white Anglos.

ofcourse its a clueless 2021 cel.

bluecels and greycels always have the shittest takes.

crazy

Australia is a prison island with no outbound travel. So i am stuck here with no SEAmaxx for god knows how long. Also i refuse to get the vax, so if vaccine passports become a thing i'm fucked will have to sneak onto a cargo ship or some shit :cryfeels:

I can't even teach english abroad because English is my second language :feelswhat: