Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What % of the american female population is young, slim, white, not tattooed and with <10 bodycount ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Legit question.

Even if you were to ascend : the vast majority of normies are "dating" landwhales and leftovers.

What % of the american female population is young, slim, white, not tattooed and with <10 bodycount ?

Depends on the age tbh. Over the age of 18, my estimate is a solid 0.0001% and those are the ones locked in a basement somewhere.

0% above the age of 14

Very rare, and even if they’re out there they probably spend the whole day in the house so you won’t find them in public. Still chad only at the end of the day

0.00001%

I am being very, very, very generous.

doesn't exist if we talk about 18+

0.00001%

I am being very, very, very generous.

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

Very rare, and even if they’re out there they probably spend the whole day in the house so you won’t find them in public. Still chad only at the end of the day

Correct, her value would be so high she'd only date top 1%

such discussions doesn't really make sense for incels, we won't even get 40 y.o milf

~ 8.175 million white toilets in the 18-24 range in the US

41% of toilets are above 25 BMI, let's assume ~50% are below 22, leaves 4.087 million

38% in 2010 had at least one tattoo in that demographic, if we assume it's 45% now it leaves 1.840 million

According to official "studies", toilets in that age range have been railed by 4 different Chads in their lifetime. We can safely assume it's 50% higher, which according to the Poisson distribution would mean about 18% have had more than 10 (I know that's conservative)

Which would lead us to the result of ~ 1.5 million toilets

High IQ Asianmaxxed post