Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IF YOU ARENT BELOW 5'8 STOP BLAMING YOUR HEIGHT FOR INCELDOM

N

Nunber

Recruit
★★
Seen way too many retards here that think if you arent 6ft its over lmfao go outside if you ARENT below 5'8 you sound dumb as fuck blaming your height you are incel because you are ugly/fat (average looking is ugly in foids standards) or retarded not cause of your height a good looking guy at 5'8 can easily ascend the amount of coping i've seen is crazy anyone who types this does not live in the real world just behind a screen

Seen way too many retards here that think if you arent 6ft its over lmfao go outside if you ARENT below 5'8 you sound dumb as fuck blaming your height you are incel because you are ugly/fat (average looking is ugly in foids standards) or retarded not cause of your height a good looking guy at 5'8 can easily ascend the amount of coping i've seen is crazy anyone who types this does not live in the real world just behind a screen
You didnot know how the standart increasing rapidly dont't you?
They demand 6'2 or taller.

Depends on where you live. I'm not going out and gettint shot by tyrone for approaching a black woman. Same with walmart, dont want to be rwported for assault.

and who the fuck are you? Have you gotten laid?

Single bad trait can't turn a man into an incel, it's usually mix of things.

I've been isolated my entire life after being taken out of school and put in homeschool (not my fault) and never got to speak to a girl.

study more

come back in few days

and who the fuck are you? Have you gotten laid?
lol i dont need to get laid to know a 5'8 good looking guy can ascend and height at 5'8 and above is not the SOLE FACTOR for being incel like alot of the copers ive seen

Your thread is :bluepill: cope and you are probably an inflitator.
Heightpill is canon

I mean yeah, for me the reason I'm an incel is a mixture of face, personality, dick and the "vibes" they get from me.

Dudes be crying about being a manlet when they’re 5’11 I’ve seen some guys that are over 6’0 cry about being a manlet WoMeN oNly WaNt 6’3 GuYs AnD uP

Your thread is :bluepill: cope and you are probably an inflitator.
Heightpill is canon
these guys are below 5'8 though I agree the heightpill matters I said if you are under 5'8 you can blame height but at 5'8+ your face/frame/nt matter way more

Dudes be crying about being a manlet when they’re 5’11 I’ve seen some guys that are over 6’0 cry about being a manlet WoMeN oNly WaNt 6’3 GuYs AnD uP
lmfao fr seen the same shit its just delusional its like they havent left their house there are so many men under 5'11

these guys are below 5'8 though I agree the heightpill matters I said if you are under 5'8 you can blame height but at 5'8+ your face/frame/nt matter way more
How tall are you?

lol i dont need to get laid to know a 5'8 good looking guy can ascend and height at 5'8 and above is not the SOLE FACTOR for being incel like alot of the copers ive seen
yeah fuck all those 5'8 chads posting on incels.is bitching about their height

Im not incel because im short but if i was 6ft 2 - 6ft 5 i wouldnt be incel

Height alone isnt the reason why im incel but if i was 6ft 2 - 6ft 5 i wouldnt be incel
yeah no doubt there are 2 extremes which is 6ft2+ and 5'7 and below where height will be a halo or failo but so many copers think 6ft below and its over

Jfl 5'8 is considered a turbo manlet nowadays to foids, and yet I would kill for 2 inches as a 5'6 ricecel...

@Pillow City Rev is 6'0 zoomer in asia

5'11 is king of manlets, fellow reclusemaxxer

Jfl 5'8 is considered a turbo manlet nowadays to foids, and yet I would kill for 2 inches as a 5'6 ricecel...
I always feel bad when I read these "I'd kill for 1 inch" posts (5'11 here) lol

The rule is pretty clear: 6'3 or death

Seen way too many retards here that think if you arent 6ft its over lmfao go outside if you ARENT below 5'8 you sound dumb as fuck blaming your height you are incel because you are fat
Get out of here :soy: infiltrator most incels aren’t fat despite what you see on cucktears

5'11 is a 6ft dude anytime outside and damn near in the house too since they mog over 99% of women in the states and more outside the states.

I agree, shit you have 5'9 and above people on here calling people that are shorter than them fakecels. Shoes give 1 inch and a one inch lift means 5'11 is 6'1.

5'9 guy is 5'11 then can liemaxx their way to 6ft, but motherfuckers will have the gall to call folks fakecels.

Last edited:
That’s a slap in the face to actual manlets 5’11 is taller than what most people think it is
I live in the manletest country in the world (Bolivia), and everybody has the same height as me. Imagine in first world.

Tbh it doesn't even matter, me and you aren't even white lol

5'11 is a 6ft dude anytime outside and damn near in the house too since they mog over 99% of women in the states and more outside the states.

I agree, shit you have 5'9 and above people on here calling people that are shorter than them fakecels. Shoes give 1 inch and a one inch lift means 5'11 is 6'1.
You won't be the only one wearing shoes lol

@Zhou Chang-Xing is 6'4 outside and is constantly height-mogged BY ELDERLY LADIES

You won't be the only one wearing shoes lol

@Zhou Chang-Xing is 6'4 outside and is constantly height-mogged BY ELDERLY LADIES
Let me know when he leaves the tallest country in the world.

Let me know when he leaves the tallest country in the world.
you have a point there.

But you gotta know that, when I talk about height, it's about being the one carachteristic that, alone, can make you break inceldom even if you're complete thrash.

It's not that if ur 6' it's over. But if you're ugly or autistic, you need to be 6'4

you have a point there.

But you gotta know that, when I talk about height, it's about being the one carachteristic that, alone, can make you break inceldom even if you're complete thrash.

It's not that if ur 6' it's over. But if you're ugly or autistic, you need to be 6'4
I can understand that, but the levels of ugly you would need to be in order to counter your height needs to be astronomical same for autistic. Even then though, if autistic, you can get with a chick that is autistic and wants a 6 foot man. If ugly, you can get with your looksmatch that wants a 6 foot man. If ethnic, you can find ethnic chicks who want a 6 foot man etc.

Check the site I posted, it has percentages based on the states on what percent of men and women you mog.

It makes no difference if you’re 5’8 or 5’4. Both are just seen as short by foids because they are under 6’0. 5’10s and 5’11s aren’t truecel height because they can easily fraud 6’0 tho