Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you ascend would you miss this forum?

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★
I know some people here truly has a chance to ascend if they looksmaxx or gymmaxx for example, but if you managed to ascend would you miss this forum and the friends you made here ? Because if you ascend you not belong here anymore. I know not everyone here are truecels, some had already some experience with girls but not managed to had sex yet.

Fuck no lmao i might miss some OGcels but newcels are all schizos :lul:

I would just transition to looksmax.org to keep in touch with the :blackpill:

What do u know graycel

iu

No, I'd leave this this trash heap without a second thought

Everyone here would love to leave this misery.
Sugar Cube Animation GIF by Swanee

I know some people here truly has a chance to ascend if they looksmaxx or gymmaxx for example, but if you managed to ascend would you miss this forum and the friends you made here ? Because if you ascend you not belong here anymore. I know not everyone here are truecels, some had already some experience with girls but not managed to had sex yet.
Yes, this forum is the best place in the Internet ,I even miss our old awesome Reddit subs

inceldom isn't something to be missed
inceldom isn't something to be missed

Imagine even having this privelage :lul:

I'm stuck here Forever

I know some people here truly has a chance to ascend if they looksmaxx or gymmaxx
Yes,there are fakecel larpers here
but if you managed to ascend
Never gonna happen,i will always be here,until i rope or die of natural causes
I know not everyone here are truecels,
I am one of the very few truecels here,most of the users are fakecels.
some had already some experience with girls but not managed to had sex yet.
That's a fakecel,a truecel has 0 experience with toilets

Yeah everywhere else on the internet is full of normies and snowflakes

I suppose I would. But, as an ugly, autistic loser, I'm here forever. :feelsbadman:

Yes and No at the same time.

Yep.

There are lots of heartfelt, life related, interesting discussions that transcend inceldom on here.

Some of you are good writers, and funny.

Also, I have to say, inceldom is not for weak people.

I think I would miss the time I spent here in the earlier years back when I was in college and extremely miserable. I am not as emotionally attached, to the forum now. However, I do feel that even beyond sentiment, this is the only place that shares a similar mindset to I. I cannot stand normal social media. When people are obsessing over random shit there, I can come here and find people from all sides of the political spectrum just apathetic and cracking jokes. If I did ascend, not sure where I would go to talk about shit unless I simultaneously made some blackpilled friends irl

Please describe "ascend". In my book "getting a girlfriend" isn't even ascension anymore, as if you are very lucky to get one, you head back to the inceldom ground zero as soon as she breaks up with you for whatever the reason.

True ascension is becoming desirable to most women, this is only possible with massive looksmaxxing / wealthmaxxing / statusmaxxing.

But to answer your question, I will forever be blackpilled regardless of ascension and this forum will be forever part of such memories.

Chrollo:

"Together, we are the Spider. I'm its head, and you're the legs. The legs do what the head says. But there will be times when the legs are more important than the head. If I die, someone else will take over. My orders are of the utmost priority. My life is not. Be sure to make the right decision. I'm only a part of the Spider. What's important is the survival of the whole, not the individual."

GrAYcel moment.

I'm just gonna rot in here.

Define ascension.

I probably would miss checking here occasionally because if I were to ascend, I still wouldn't be chad and have sex often because I'm a 5'5" sperg and it is nice to have people to commiserate with. If I were to, it would probably be with some ugly fat chick who wouldn't be willing to commit to an LTR. I don't think gym/looksmaxxing would get me anywhere really unless you count leg lengthening as looksmaxxing.

>if you ascend
Not going to happen for me

I'd miss it. If I manage to get lucky, likely overseas, I'll still defend this community whenever a retard decides to bash it.