Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you attack someone at uni/college can you get expelled?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
In hs, you can do mild assaults and get away with it. Is it the same in uni/college? I know for a fact people probs wont bully me because my degree is giga incel, it's mostly a hypothetical question.

No and you can get away with raping foids and going ER as well.

No and you can get away with raping foids and going ER as well.
Yeah I want to know too. In my hs you could get away with fighting but only if its play fighting or both parties agree on it and try to hide it very well.
In hs, you can do mild assaults and get away with it. Is it the same in uni/college? I know for a fact people probs wont bully me because my degree is giga incel, it's mostly a hypothetical question.
it depends obviously on campus no. U can maybe trigger them to attack u first and they’ll get in trouble not u. But outside of campus yea they won’t do shit JFL like if ur at a party for example or u catch them off campus

you can get arrested lmao

ive thought of it before but lowkey id never commit a crime im too much of a pussy

U can maybe trigger them to attack u first and they’ll get in trouble not u.
depends if it's a minority or not whether or not you get in trouble

I'm more scared of prison than breaking the law. As an Asian I don't know who I'd roll with in there, as there is not a single east asian gang in the west.
yeah thats another thing, if i go to prison i cant moneymaxx anymore cause im studying to be a doctor

immediately makes me incapable of holding a medical license and then my life is basically over

ive considered crime a lot, seeing people happy makes me very upset so id like to take pieces of that happiness away from them for myself but to be honest.....i cant risk it

And you're Indian which is arguably worse than other types of asian I guess you could larp as a ecuadorian or bolivian in there? Since you're language cel maybe learn spanish in case you ever go to prison :feelskek: It's a lot of trouble. It sucks seeing normies get away with it but you know you won't be able to get away with it
high iq maxxing surprisingly works well for masking as neurotypical

i can actually talk to people without much issue and im considered fairly social, still no foids no matter what I do but im able to generally survive well socially when I actually try, though I never shower or brush my teeth which is where the "actually try" part comes in

im not scared of prison, I've talked my way out of getting killed a couple times and I'm a firm believer that with a well placed lie here and there I can keep myself alive. The problem is that a criminal record would make my life after prison impossible

maybe when im in my 60s or some shit and retired, i'll go commit some really grand crime like a bank robbery or take down a statue

Yes you`ll likely get in trouble

100% and you'll definitely be expelled if its a black girl or a gay guy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back