Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you become gay, you can only get gayer

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Think about it. If you sucked dick even ONCE in your life, you are pretty much a laughingstock if you are a born-again Christian, and denounce your gay past with fire and brimestone. Christ may teach to forgive, but when you go to queer street, YOU GO STRAIGHT TO HELL-- and even the most hardcore Christian can feel the sin in their bones.

But for the most part, I think this is true. If you suck one dick, you just end up sucking 1000 and attend a BLM rally in a thong. This is the gay vaccuum of gayness. Gayness is like a vagina ruined and stretched out with a giant cock-- itll never get tighter, its just more open to larger and diverse penises maybe a few at the same time. GAYNESS INSIDE A VAGINA IS A THING

its gay to be gay
its gay to do gay things

you can dance a gay dance, and prance around faggot ass
its
all
gay

I wonder if BJJ for instance was originally concieved of as a gay martial art, taught by gays to rape other gays

Last edited:
This is @Broly's motto

I don’t understand why faggots talk in that lispy way as well

its not even attractive to other gays, since gays are usually most attracted to straight Chad dudes, so they are really shoothing themselves in the foot.

I think its because gays lack self control, so they just get all sassy

They likely adopt it, to attract other homosexuals; a style, of sorts, developing from the original degenerates... :feelsjuice:

As for the thread itself, it's not exactly surprising to me; once you fully decide to go down the homosexual path of degeneracy, you basically are fully submitting to it, going further and further down into such. :feelswhat:

Let the degeneracy spread.In theory less men=better chances

Let the degeneracy spread.In theory less men=better chances
if you think about it, all countries that support immigration are gay. They dont rely on their own straight men and women to breed and repopulate it,

I don't get how faggots chose some guy's hairy ass over a chick

I really don't get it
some men are just GAY, others are just desperate in the most pathetic way concievable

if you think about it, all countries that support immigration are gay. They dont rely on their own straight men and women to breed and repopulate it,
Most immigrants are MEN.Supporting immigration is one of the most cucked thinks a government can do.

Most immigrants are MEN.Supporting immigration is one of the most cucked thinks a government can do.
the irony is, the more gay the world gets, the more oppressive it gets for people who breed

afXj4V4A7_X9ddBwVhfN1KKb-UVCQhxiv4-E-zglhiXt9I2nJAxTrMucP-LbzVqKL3AoSmtsk7VbnE_KD43s_Oahi2PJ_a7x7U3BdhkVCcFWG1N_BOJ3VwlD_00B_TyQMmB_qaG1J2YGIaFM-6rjYPre5YeSyVcBotQbBg2D5pfs37Yqmyin5DksaH3m_7GhyPpF8-FaEwZoSfLvrI0QegNlbBQ_804R2g1pgIAfQj93LY3Z4qn0b63VQxDfqb6SCbvGXAPDndql950EKEp6cc7yYNkljJi6LoL8R2EmnDiI10Rpj7O2yGewDgz3GGZeE6A1_tsohoAAQJuIqqweOXoDDDQFTitr7C24pKEBmGAgApTgNuXz5VwNBj7ztwT0L9mRD2gwY5heUAEa04EwdE_HUTSF0kVcXnkaDxckT8GlpWvyzvMftID1dbXrC7nOXdFp9ZMDQfxL-0v3c2fAVk3HdyJ-BlLlE_HDRwEgPc2_8RSsxqeCLQNFJeBEtSoPw20ppcws3lRVCp3N0QIu6j87Z8JlifxF7RNmsFUlwFxoE9ehy4HDFnvk3YdNzgzZkk0rlonB36Q4v8hSW3LsJk7I10PZSsj0duUQ4fmQDIOw_dQR5JrJzg3G6jfdlflb_rO00-rvEbuvno6w_t4GdKZjKvuPO1jJrGR9kPodT3V2lBGWmX2OFmdGepcnUwHS1_kAY-mWLfexuBsPHSzqvjzrZRfSnIUMY1WRDkkZraMKq2t3IOAChyJsqxxA7AC-xZyJgs10T8uzRZOyk1XAf8Nmh2td9kbp7tsrahWCEIxm_6xQ4vGMKPLcF3heXfWxC0u-bU_ihqrFvPCh2r0I95DeR-I5SpFScOI-TAtHgXG9NMbhtLAdNdKdwB86_7Y9agIu5qeT2RAJIpO96gZ8kdN5vw-6NPx7uV3qfF82jgU1NxXo=w150-h222-no