Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reasons teeths brushing is gay part 2

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
20% - off-topic in ID, repeated offense
1. when people teeth brush there’s a rod that moves around their mouth even goes on their tongue. Much like a dick pumping in and out of gay guys moth when he sucks another gay guys dick

2. Toothpaste makes your cum not able to make a baby. You are voluntary getting sterile and that is cucked even if you can’t get woman cause you incel.

3. Gay guys have white ass teeth man just look they always dress in luxury clothes and care about That shit man it’s gay as fuck

4. It’s fucking gay as shit

5. Teeth brushing paste causes penis to shrink and deform and you won’t need that shit if you just take a dick up the asshoel all day. You don’t need a dick cause you gay

6. I never sawed a straight person brush teeths I think

:feelskek::feelskek: pin this thread

Last edited:
You write these high iq threads and think we’ll believe you when you say you’re low iq jfl

1. when people teeth brush there’s a rod that moves around their mouth even goes on their tongue. Much like a dick pumping in and out of gay guys moth when he sucks another gay guys dick

2. Toothpaste makes your cum not able to make a baby. You are voluntary getting sterile and that is cucked even if you can’t get woman cause you incel.

3. Gay guys have white ass teeth man just look they always dress in luxury clothes and care about That shit man it’s gay as fuck

5. Teeth brushing paste causes penis to shrink and deform and you won’t need that shit if you just take a dick up the asshoel all day. You don’t need a dick cause you gay

based

Your mum definitely should have swallowed you

very high IQ

inceldom discussed

doctoral dissertation tier

I've stopped brushing teeth since your last post about them

I use flouride free toothpaste.

I didnt brushed teeth for 3 years but thats because of ldaring depression n shiet

I didnt brushed teeth for 3 years but thats because of ldaring depression n shiet
You don't have to brush if you eat food with alot of fat soluble vitamins like milk, cheese and oysters.

No, not at all. It's not like that. It's just that the brush itself is softer and more gentle to the teeth and gums.
Bro the paste froths up on your mouth like cum it’s gay as shit

Atlas-moth-face-close-up.jpg

What about mouthwash?

you're gay faggot

never brush my teeth again

It's just that the brush itself is softer and more gentle to the teeth and gums.
>It's just that the dick itself is softer and more gentle to the teeth and gums.

Very high iq and blackpilled

Reasons @Saysitsover is retarded.

1. This thread
2. All his other threads
3. All his responses to other threads

I forgot to brush yesterday lol but i will remember today.

saysitsover is gonna get perma banned if he keeps posting it on inceldom discussion

saysitsover is gonna get perma banned if he keeps posting it on inceldom discussion
Next one is 30% :feelsbaton:

OTOH, it is indeed a very high IQ and high quality topic for the lounge, I would sticky it if only there weren't too many stickies already :feelscry:

Lmao it really got pinned