Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you believe in jbw you are mentally retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 41809
  • Start date
Deleted member 41809

Deleted member 41809

Banned
-
Shitskins on this forum will say “MUH JBW BROOOO” when it’s literally the opposite. White men get laughed at for being white. If you are a white male that is a negative thing. I see ethnic guys who I facially mog to oblivion with good looking white girls every time I leave my house. You have to be a special kind of retarded to believe being white is a good thing for men. Just cause white females are most attractive doesn’t mean the same thing is true for men.

I wouldn't say JBW is a thing because I lol at telling a 3.5 white truecel he can ascend based on eye color, but whites are objectively the most attractive race of all.

lol "whitecelz" wouldnt last one second on ethnicelz shoez

JBW is just be a white Chad
It doesn't work for white normies and incels
Ethnic whores want the type of white men that they see on movies and Tv series.

C70

I don't know why ethnic-cels are so determined to pretend whitecels don't exist. I'm a whitecel, manlet, cancercel, and I look like pre-tranny Chris Chan. But for some reason, ethnic-cels want to cope that just being white is enough to change anything for me. It's a sad cope, and has no place in any real truecel discussion. The blackpill is no respecter of race.

JBW is literraly a blackpill fact being chad is better but being white is the best globally

i think JBW is legit but only in nonwhite countries. don't knock SEAmaxxing till you've tried it. i haven't yet but i am planning on trying it. JBW doesn't work in white countries though. there is too much white chads you have to compete with for western noodlewhores and curryfoids

lol "whitecelz" wouldnt last one second on ethnicelz shoez
I don't think it would change anything.
Foids are still disgusted by me, don't want me around, and have no interest in me. In fact, if I was ethnic, at least I could get more free shit and scholarships. It would actually be much easier come to think of it...:feelshehe:

Whites have it worse in many aspects.
society perceives whites as the most NT race so a non nt white person seems more out of the ordinary than a non white one

Whites have it worse in many aspects.
society perceives whites as the most NT race so a non nt white person seems more out of the ordinary than a non white one
High IQ point.
The better the optics are for whites, the worse it is for you if you're not up to the standard.

White Stacys are so leftist some of them prefer shitskins than whites they ride a colorful cockcarusell

:feelsdevil:

JBW just makes it easier for white men to attract ethnic, mostly Asian, foids. But in western countries, JBW doesn't have as much power because western countries are filled to the brim with white guys. So an ethnic foid need not settle for a short white guy when she can get a tall, high tier normie white guy. JBW works mainly with ethnic foids overseas. In western countries, you also have to be tall, good looking and NT.

JBW just makes it easier for white men to attract ethnic, mostly Asian, foids. But in western countries, JBW doesn't have as much power because western countries are filled to the brim with white guys. So an ethnic foid need not settle for a short white guy when she can get a tall, high tier normie white guy. JBW works mainly with ethnic foids overseas. In western countries, you also have to be tall, good looking and NT.
Shitskins on this forum will say “MUH JBW BROOOO” when it’s literally the opposite. White men get laughed at for being white. If you are a white male that is a negative thing. I see ethnic guys who I facially mog to oblivion with good looking white girls every time I leave my house. You have to be a special kind of retarded to believe being white is a good thing for men. Just cause white females are most attractive doesn’t mean the same thing is true for men.
Dating stats for apps and websites literally show that white men are the most preferred race among males, so I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. JBW is a documented fact.

Dating stats for apps and websites literally show that white men are the most preferred race among males, so I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. JBW is a documented fact.
This exactly.

They might be, but western countries are filled with white men. White guys are a dime a dozen, so you still need height,looks and being NT to compete with lots of other white men. Why would an ethnic foid,especially an attractive ethnic foid, choose a short, ugly white guy because he's white when she can get a 6 foot tall white Chadlite?

Being white in the west is nothing special because white guys are everywhere.

Huh? The bar from white people is lower than for ethnics from what I’ve seen. A worse looking white person can do think a better looking non white person can do. Being white has a good advantage of being seen as “normal” and all races like white guys too. No race is saying I would never date a white male. So jbw holds some water I think.

Just Be Tall.

White people are significantly taller than any other race, in fact the only Asian men and Black men I see that date anybody are extremely tall (210+ cm), for the rest of us it's over. If you're Sub-195 cm and you're not White it's over.

For White people the bar is lower, I think only 190 cm or so. But then again, White people are naturally taller so very few Whites are below this (speaking from the Netherlands), yet it's extremely rare to see a Black or Asian reach this minimal height.

They might be, but western countries are filled with white men. White guys are a dime a dozen, so you still need height,looks and being NT to compete with lots of other white men. Why would an ethnic foid,especially an attractive ethnic foid, choose a short, ugly white guy because he's white when she can get a 6 foot tall white Chadlite?

Yes, and the more Incels realise JBW works abroad the more Incels migrate and the less effective JBW will be. Not too long ago an Incel complained on this forum that he was surrounded by White men in Bangkok. This wouldn't be as extremely true in Bacoor or Baguio... For now, but the more White men migrate the less effective JBW will be because tallcels (6'6+ Incels) will mog shortcels (6'5 and shorter Incels), jawcels will mog jawlesscels, Etc.

Exporting White men will be like exporting the choices of Western noodlewhores to the East.

This is the most pathetic shitskin cope I've ever fucking seen:feelsugh:

I'm Iraqi but I do have pink skin/red beard, and I can't tell you how many times I've had African or Asian women compliment my rosy cheeks or red beard. Fucking lol.

Even my sister who has lily-white skin and BRIGHT pink cheeks constantly used to get complimented by my mom's friends for how white she was.

Yes, and the more Incels realise JBW works abroad the more Incels migrate and the less effective JBW will be. Not too long ago an Incel complained on this forum that he was surrounded by White men in Bangkok. This wouldn't be as extremely true in Bacoor or Baguio... For now, but the more White men migrate the less effective JBW will be because tallcels (6'6+ Incels) will mog shortcels (6'5 and shorter Incels), jawcels will mog jawlesscels, Etc.

Exporting White men will be like exporting the choices of Western noodlewhores to the East.
Exporting white genetics to shitskin countries is a good thing for the future of humanity.
Huh? The bar from white people is lower than for ethnics from what I’ve seen. A worse looking white person can do think a better looking non white person can do. Being white has a good advantage of being seen as “normal” and all races like white guys too. No race is saying I would never date a white male. So jbw holds some water I think.
White skin and European Phenotype simply look more beautiful

Just because west is full of white guys it doesn't rid the fact that ethnic whores will still want white men. So white men will indeed have it easier.
No lol even a short white guy can bag an ethnic woman. It absolutley DOES work. Why do you think so many white guys who are like 5'6 will have asian GFs?
i think JBW is legit but only in nonwhite countries. don't knock SEAmaxxing till you've tried it. i haven't yet but i am planning on trying it. JBW doesn't work in white countries though. there is too much white chads you have to compete with for western noodlewhores and curryfoids
Nope, even black-haired Europeans are insecure about not being Aryan blondes. Hence JBW works on black-haired europeans IF you are a blonde-haired European

Nope, even black-haired Europeans are insecure about not being Aryan blondes. Hence JBW works on black-haired europeans IF you are a blonde-haired European
i have black hair. it's over

i have black hair. it's over
There's a reason people correlate whiteness with blonde hair woohoo many times I have seen European girls with fake blonde hair.:feelskek: they are obviously doing it so they look less like deathnics

Ban all JBW racepill deniers.

This is the most pathetic shitskin cope I've ever fucking seen:feelsugh:

I'm Iraqi but I do have pink skin/red beard, and I can't tell you how many times I've had African or Asian women compliment my rosy cheeks or red beard. Fucking lol.

Even my sister who has lily-white skin and BRIGHT pink cheeks constantly used to get complimented by my mom's friends for how white she was.
I’m white you fucking idiot. Keep thinking white men are gods when we get laughed at everyday
Ban all JBW racepill deniers.
Ban all retarded ethnics who believe in JBW

I’m white you fucking idiot. Keep thinking white men are gods when we get laughed at everyday
White me can be subhuman too. I've seen plenty if Europeans who look uglier than me. Doesn't change that JBW is legit

White me can be subhuman too. I've seen plenty if Europeans who look uglier than me. Doesn't change that JBW is legit
Yeah bro being white is legit, despite the fact that existing as a white male makes you a laughing stock in 2022 you can still get a gf just because of your white skin

Ban all retarded ethnics who believe in JBW
The only person thats retarded here is YOU.

Because you are entitled to your own opinions but not the facts. And the fact is that white males do well with women of all races. You see, YOU might not do well as a whitecel, but in general, white men do better than all races of men by a mile. Its not even close in fact.

So please shut up with your retarded bs or gtfo of here. There are plenty of white nationalist forums you can join. Even they don't deny JBW. A lot of them mention how women of color always hit on them but that they prefer white women.

The only person thats retarded here is YOU.

Because you are entitled to your own opinions but not the facts. And the fact is that white males do well with women of all races. You see, YOU might not do well as a whitecel, but in general, white men do better than all races of men by a mile. Its not even close in fact.

So please shut up with your retarded bs or gtfo of here. There are plenty of white nationalist forums you can join. Even they don't deny JBW. A lot of them mention how women of color always hit on them but that they prefer white women.
That explains why white guys are laughed at in my school daily and most guys I see with gfs are ethnics, you are so out of touch with reality

That explains why white guys are laughed at in my school daily and most guys I see with gfs are ethnics, you are so out of touch with reality
Your school is not the real world. Your experiences mean nothing in the greater picture where the data (as well as anecdote) overwhelmingly suggests that white males do better than any race of men. By a mile.

Thats not to say that there are no whitecels. Even then a whitecel would have it better than an ethnicel.

This. In the West, being white is a big deal and science has backed it up many, many times.

Ur GrAY ass has clearly never seen noodles

JBW is 100 percent real.

extreme cope. JBW is legit. Of course incels will be incels. Ugly people exist regardless of their race, but to discredit JBW is like saying the sun isn't hot.

JBW doesn't mean you will 100% get laid because you are white. JBW means you have an inherent advantage over other races of men by default because you are white.

A 5'6" white guy by default has higher value on the dating market than a 5'6" (black, asian, etc) guy. That's just in the west, if he goes to a SEA country this phenomenon is even more exaggerated.

Not even gonna pay attention to anything anyone typed in this thread because I've been here long enough to know not to argue with non-whites about jbw. I grew up in nyc, the most diverse city in the entire history of the world. As a white guy I can confirm that being white does not help you in any impactful way in having success with women. I've actually seen the exact opposite my entire life as a mayocel in nyc public school. Curries getting with white girls, asian guys getting with white girls, hispanics getting with white girls MORE THAN Ive seen white guys getting with girls of those same respective races. If anything I have the supreme perspective on this because of what I just stated. JBW works in third-world countries where whites are perceived as having more money, thus having the status to be targeted more as being able to betabuxx. It is true that most cultures perceive having a lighter skin complexion as more desirable...but this phenomenon was present way before globalization occurred. For instance Han Chinese have always perceived whiter skin as more desirable because it meant you weren't a field worker who hadn't been sun-tanned thus were more likely to be rich. I can go on and on about jbw...

As a white guy I can confirm that being white does not help you in any impactful way in having success with women.
Are you seriously arguing that your anecdotal personal experiences trump all the dating app/website statistics that have been gathered?

You can't be that retarded no can you?

Are you seriously arguing that your anecdotal personal experiences trump all the dating app/website statistics that have been gathered?

You can't be that retarded no can you?

Yes. They can be that retarded.

Although, a large part of it is coping.

Except the majority of the studies we have confirming JBW were gathered in...western countries.

Doh.

Cope you idiot, sure, not all white men slay(there are whitecels) but white men are seen as the most attractive, which means, as a white male, you are most likely to get girls in relation to other races of men.

I don't agree so much with jbw but you're exaggerating