Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you believe in reincarnation and karma then it means you are inferior to all non incels and deserve your fate

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
if someone is born with a better life than you and is a sexhaver it just means youre a completely inferior creature spiritually. Dont whine about being incel when it means you deserve your fate. you should be bowing to sexhavers and kissing their feet. at the very least servicing a superior creature might increase your karma.

reincarnation means God is sadistic

if reincarnation existed then i would end up as some fish or a bird

if reincarnation existed then i would end up as some fish or a bird
better than being an incel. I would like to be an eagle. flying around and chilling is great

if someone is born with a better life than you and is a sexhaver it just means youre a completely inferior creature spiritually. Dont whine about being incel when it means you deserve your fate. you should be bowing to sexhavers and kissing their feet. at the very least servicing a superior creature might increase your karma.
religion = cuckoldry
100% true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back