Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You Can't Approach Looksmatch You Are Not NT

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
And no I'm not talking about random cold approaches to stacies on the street (or in bars/clubs)
That shit will literally never work unless you are chad or she's so drunk there's blood in her eyes

But if you are youngcel and can't talk to a looksmatch in your class your non NT
And if you aren't in school (and on this forum) you're oldcell and it's over either way

NT is law

Are you Uncucked on Blackpill.club?

You are high IQ and NTpilled.

Looksmatch is an incel cope

I can approach Giga-Stacie, but I am not stupid to embarrass myself like that

Are you Uncucked on Blackpill.club?
nope

Looksmatch is an incel cope
all my point is

I can approach Giga-Stacie, but I am not stupid to embarrass myself like that
that you're not doing this
and obviously not just about walking up although that does take some balls or literally zero fucks

but if a looksmatch foid immediately rejects on a warm approach like that you are non NT

And if you are NT and still get rejected you're just a simp

No NT for your face women only want Chad to approach them

that you're not doing this
and obviously not just about walking up although that does take some balls or literally zero fucks

but if a looksmatch foid immediately rejects on a warm approach like that you are non NT

And if you are NT and still get rejected you're just a simp
Even if you do everything correctly, if she doesen’t like your appearance, she isn’t sexually attracted to you and therefore does not want you in her life or as a useful idiot (friend) at best.

Even if you do everything correctly, if she doesen’t like your appearance, she isn’t sexually attracted to you and therefore does not want you in her life or as a useful idiot (friend) at best.
I don't believe that shit anymore it's just propaganda created jew tinder and jew social media

beckies and sub5 foids have ZERO chance with Chad
they date average-to-below average NT dudes (see em walking around every day)

there will be those hypergamous tinder skanks but they are far more rare than people realize
(because there are barely any foids on tinder)

and lets be honest those skanks aren't getting chads anyways
probably high tier normie/chad lite at best for pump and dumps

your post is implying that after school/college is done only chad can approach at all - and i agree with that

i did many approaches some on my looksmatches some on stacies and all failed. i regret humiliating myself and boosting egos of those cum toilets, and i will never in my life approach a foid again.
that's because pua artists are promoting an approach so cold it freezes hell over
you can't just jump in front a foid (who is walking) and throw a can opener at them
the guys in videos doing that shit look like autists

I don't believe that shit anymore it's just propaganda created jew tinder and jew social media

beckies and sub5 foids have ZERO chance with Chad
they date average-to-below average NT dudes (see em walking around every day)

there will be those hypergamous tinder skanks but they are far more rare than people realize
(because there are barely any foids on tinder)

and lets be honest those skanks aren't getting chads anyways
probably high tier normie/chad lite at best for pump and dumps
Of course they settle down if they have to, but that’s not how sexual attraction works.
Just because they can’t get Chad, it doesen’t mean, they aren’t still attracted to him and hate genetically weak men.

Yes, women even marry men who are average and sometimes below average looking (very rarely), but they are not sexually attracted to them. They just use them as useful idiots to provide them with what they need.

Of course they settle down if they have to, but that’s not how sexual attraction works.
Just because they can’t get Chad, it doesen’t mean, they aren’t still attracted to him and hate genetically weak men.
Tinder has if anything revealed this to be true
But it doesn't matter because there's nothing they can do about it

Some will remain alone (mostly entitled western white foids)
but I also see dozens of average to below average looking couples daily

so many if not most do settle

inb4 THEY ALL GET CUCKED BRO
With WHO?
FOIDS ARE NOT ON TINDER 25% or less than 25% of the population

Ya'll act like some ninja nignog is running around cucking all the men

Chad doesn't want to fuck an average/ugly bitch when he has a LINE UP of stacies

Yes I’ve approached countless times. I’ve even texted and it went on for ages and she even seemed interested till she saw my face and stopped which confirmed my “personality” was never holding me back, it’s just I’m ugly and short.

Yes I’ve approached countless times. I’ve even texted and it went on for ages and she even seemed interested till she saw my face and stopped which confirmed my “personality” was never holding me back, it’s just I’m ugly and short.
I once texted and phone-called with a foid online for days and she was very obsessed with writing me all the time.
Then she asked me to send a photo of myself and after i did that, she blocked me.

NT pill debunked

your post is implying that after school/college is done only chad can approach at all - and i agree with that

i did many approaches some on my looksmatches some on stacies and all failed. i regret humiliating myself and boosting egos of those cum toilets, and i will never in my life approach a foid again.
You are based. I learnt my lesson, all those approaches I did just boosted their egos. Never again.

you are texting and calling someone and they've never seen your face

I once texted and phone-called with a foid online for days and she was very obsessed with writing me all the time.
Then she asked me to send a photo of myself and after i did that, she blocked me.

NT pill debunked
both of you guys

what does that even mean? A dating app without a profile pic?

you are texting and calling someone and they've never seen your face

both of you guys

what does that even mean? A dating app without a profile pic?
Internet is far more than incels.is and tinder.

It was on a public WhatsApp group and then private

my looksmatch is chasing chad and would rather slit herself and then eat the shank rather than look at me
this is what tinder jews want you to believe
and (on tinder) it is true

Internet is far more than incels.is and tinder.

It was on a public WhatsApp group and then private
she probably wasn't your looksmatch
or you got unlucky unless it happened 10 times

she probably wasn't your looksmatch
or you got unlucky unless it happened 10 times
She was out of my league, but the point is, she liked my personality and we vibed, she randomly phone called me and wrote me messages, actually putting effort in getting to know me, sending emojis and shit.
After seeing my face, her profile picture disappeared and i never heard from her again :feelskek:

I see it irl all the time what are you even talking about (my ex-swimming coach, my sister & her friends, my former classmates). You can doubt they weren't my looksmatches all you want, I am pretty confident they were. You consume too much redpill

She was out of my league, but the point is, she liked my personality and we vibed, she randomly phone called me and wrote me messages, actually putting effort in getting to know me, sending emojis and shit.
After seeing my face, her profile picture disappeared and i never heard from her again :feelskek:
yeah I've been there, used to talk to a noodlewhore in discord. A week after our first videocall she was gone

water is wet
I never denied hypergamy or foid nature
what chance would an incel have with a decent looking foid

realistically it's looksmatch or uglier
or you're non nt

@abrakoup

she liked my personality and we vibed, she randomly phone called me and wrote me messages, actually putting effort in getting to know me, sending emojis and shit.
brutal

Hypergamy obliterates your argument fr

my looksmatch is chasing chad and would rather slit herself and then eat the shank rather than look at me
There is no such thing such looksmatch

autism=death sentence

I say looksmatch because our face characteristics are similar. Of course im not denying their smv is tends to infinity

There is a socially anxious 7/10 guy at work, and believe me, all the normies are paired up while he is single. He is sweating at every serious attempt to socialize.

Anyone who denies NTpill is a normfaggIT who doesn't know how it's like to be non-NT without having chad looks to make up for it

Anyone who denies NTpill is a normfaggIT who doesn't know how it's like to be non-NT without having chad looks to make up for it
High IQ
If you don't have friends and a large social circle and gay instagram and love trannies and want gay babies it's over

Unless you have chad looks to make up for it