Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you can’t ascend in HS, then just give up

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
College is hypergamy on steroids. First day at school some months back I saw one guy walking with 2 girls. Yes. 1 GUY. And 2 girls.

Obviously if you’re a fat fuck but have a good height then you should probably lose weight cause maybe your facial features will show and you can be able to go to college and ascend and do good, but otherwise don’t.

If you wanna be successful and not neet then just do trade school or some shit

Finishing high school as virgin = permavirgin

>Walking with 2 girls = fucking
Delusional

>Walking with 2 girls = fucking
Delusional
Yeah you’re bluepilled lmao. I suppose I should’ve gave more context
This dude was p good looking and it was outside so no mask, tall, and white
There u go:smonk:

If you are KHHV past high school and never had any opportunity, it's over

Yeah you’re bluepilled lmao. I suppose I should’ve gave more context
This dude was p good looking and it was outside so no mask, tall, and white
There u go:smonk:
His gf and her friend LMAO. I have no doubt this guy can slay multiple woman at the same time but the odds are it's that

nooo but im 30 year old virgin but not inkwel i can still ascend i just need to respect wahmen even more :soy: :bluepill:

His gf and her friend LMAO. I have no doubt this guy can slay multiple woman at the same time but the odds are it's that
Yeah probably, still mogs me

Ya highschool is such a good test. A man with good genetics, it will be beyond easy for him to meet girls in highschool and have girlfriends and have sex many times.

It would only be men with inferior garbage genetics who couldn't make it in this beyond easy environment.

Not necessarily, I’ve heard some people are kissless virgins in high school and ascend through college

No? It doesn't matter anyways. Fat or not I'm too short. The only place someone in my height would fit in is in SEA.
Never mind yeah if you’re short then there’s no chance but if you had the height but were fat it would matter because fat covers facial features

there's a tiny chance after high school, maybe one year of college. if you remain KHHV after first year in college, quit and LDAR.

Yep. High school is very easy to get girls in, if you can’t get girls in high school, then it really is fucking over for you. Unless you grow like 6 inches at 18 and your face transforms into Chico. But those cases are very rare:society:
Teenage foids are repulsed by my subhuman face, i'm giving up. Just Ldar At this point.

Its true. The girls are in their prime so they can easily fuck chad.