Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you care for your truecel friends, dont blackpill them

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I see this a lot. So "I know le bluepilled subhuman truecel that is a very good person, should i blackpill him guys"

My answer is always no. The blackpill is so brutal it will ruin your life. A lot of these bluepilled truecels I hear are good people. Don't do that to them. If you're an incel, blackpill will ruin you. It will ruin all chances you have of being happy; it will turn you into a bitter person.

Bluepilled truecels have it so lucky. Hope is one hell of a drug; they wander through life, convinced that one day there's going to be someone for them. Ignorance is bliss, and if you truly value their happiness you wouldn't do it.

The blackpill should be taken of your own volition and not forced on the unwary.

if you don't blackpill them they will act like normtards and betray you for pussy

Often times trying to blackpill someone doesn't work anyway. Best to let them find out on there own.

>friends

:feelsseriously:

In all seriousness, if you value your social life in any way (assuming you have one ofc), DO NOT SPREAD THE BLACKPILL.

This is what the autists on this forum who think blackpilling the masses would benefit us and/or be a good thing in general fail to comprehend.

If the competition is already high, hypergamy is running rampant and obtaining sex becomes more difficult by the day. Why the fuck would you blackpill other men (not to mention foids), who could become your competition and make it harder for you? Let them believe that it's all about personality, keep them in their NPC mentality.

Normies will be looksmaxing in the future and it will beyond over. This shit needs to be kept to these forums and that's it. Don't say looks are everything and come up with evidence, instead say nothing about it or spread the bluepill. Undermine the competition. Don't spread the blackpill wether it is YouTube, Twitter, especially Instagram, just say work on your personality bro.

6'2 Tyrones are wearing lifts in 2021 because of autists like you. If the majority of the male population becomes blackpilled, you'll just be more incel than you were before. I get it that most men feel the urge to "help" and "protect" others by teaching them useful knowledge because it makes them feel like a father figure (which none of you will ever be JFL), but it only hurts you in the long run. What reward do you expect to receive when you blackpill a normie? That's right, nothing.

Don't treat other people like they're your sons. Spread the bluepill instead, it makes you appear more NT, on top of turning everyone but yourself into more of a NPC cuck than they already were.
if you don't blackpill them they will act like normtards and betray you for pussy
???

Imagine thinking normies of all people won’t literally throw you under the bus the moment they get a whiff of coochie. Imagine thinking you could even blackpill a normie

Imagine thinking normies of all people won’t literally throw you under the bus the moment they get a whiff of coochie. Imagine thinking you could even blackpill a normie
I literally experienced this first hand with blackpilled normies on this forum (Ritalincel etc) but I'm talking about irl, bluepilled incels will try to trade up in to normie circles and sell you out if they aren't self aware

Bullshit, the bluepill kills you from inside, it makes you partecipate in an endless race for nothing

Blackpill is truth, truth is freedom

I kinda wish I wasnt blackpilled. I would have a lot more drive at least

I literally experienced this first hand with blackpilled normies on this forum (Ritalincel etc) but I'm talking about irl, bluepilled incels will try to trade up in to normie circles and sell you out if they aren't self aware
Except Rit is a blackpill incel. Even if he was a blackpilled normie, your statement wouldn’t apply since OP is talking about blackpilling bluepilled normies

Bullshit, the bluepill kills you from inside, it makes you partecipate in an endless race for nothing

Blackpill is truth, truth is freedom

I am happier blackpilled than when I was bluepilled tbh.

I kinda wish I wasnt blackpilled. I would have a lot more drive at least
It's like that when you are more redpilled but there's no going back to that. Definitely not in today's world where the blackpill is winning out naturally and redpill copes can easily be seen through now.

but I'm talking about irl, bluepilled incels will try to trade up in to normie circles and sell you out if they aren't self aware
Oh, I didn’t read all of it lol. Bluepilled normies will never become self aware like us even if you try to blackpill them. Only a certain few, who have actually struggled and see the world for what it is before taking the blackpill, can be blackpilled. Most NPCs will never get it
He literally says "your truecel friends" in the title
He means “truecel” as in ugly/subhuman, not a blackpilled truecel. Duh

Life will black pill them anyways regardless. Always good to keep a fellow soldier aware though.

i dont got any trucel friends (or any friend), anyway if they are bluepilled better let them the way they are, they might end up killing themself if you push the blackpill on them too much

Last edited:
Its better to live in ignorance

Much better to have him blackpilled than seeing him go to prison for approaching girls.

truecels dont have friends

Then the dude will remain deluded. I feel better after becoming blackpilled like hell.

The blackpill is simply too brutal for your typical bluepiller.
I think the red pill should be the minimum if you don't want to end up miserable in the future with a wife that gives you starfish sex or who divorces you and takes half your money.
The red pill gives you hope and leads you to want to self-improve. The blackpill is for the few who can handle it.

blackpill him to stop him from getting metoo'd, taken to HR, taken to police etc you have to just be brutally honest to truecels.

I see this a lot. So "I know le bluepilled subhuman truecel that is a very good person, should i blackpill him guys"

My answer is always no. The blackpill is so brutal it will ruin your life. A lot of these bluepilled truecels I hear are good people. Don't do that to them. If you're an incel, blackpill will ruin you. It will ruin all chances you have of being happy; it will turn you into a bitter person.

Bluepilled truecels have it so lucky. Hope is one hell of a drug; they wander through life, convinced that one day there's going to be someone for them. Ignorance is bliss, and if you truly value their happiness you wouldn't do it.

The blackpill should be taken of your own volition and not forced on the unwary.
I honestly pretty much agree. The blackpill is something you gotta come to yourself. And it isn't even like embracing some crazy ideology, it's just the conclusion you come to from your life experiences.

i disagree. if you blackpill them you might prevent them from being #MeTooed

Often times trying to blackpill someone doesn't work anyway. Best to let them find out on there own.
my point exactly. not just that, you run the risk of losing them as a friend in addition to incurring more hate.

"what do you mean im too ugly to be loved? you're a bad friend" then they tell everyone youre a misogynist and a terrorist INKLER

no one purposefully finds out about the blackpill because its such a unheard of subject, people just stumble across it