Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you could ask God one question, what would it be?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Imagine you're face to face with God and you could ask one question and he answered with all truth. What would you ask? What do you think it'd be his answer?

I'd ask this: Why do you hate subhumans so much?

reenact this scene

What is the end goal [SRS] and also if he can give me his blessing for the organizer of the day of the rope

I would ask him if He could please forgive me for I am a most wretched sinner.

i would just spit in his face

i'd ask him how he's doing

I'd tell him to bring back Mao.

I ask him things everyday. I just don't ask him for things.

I would ask him if I can have any happiness after roping? Whether it’s going to heaven or restarting my life but with my current memory so I can fix my errors and mistakes (then go to heaven after living life twice)

"we're all special in the eyes of the Lord"

I would want to ask him where he got that bs from

I would ask him why anything exists at all, and if there is no reason, then I would ask him what is the true nature of reality.

i would just spit in his face
Yep i knew id be finding the badass Kratoses and Asuras who'd go against god in this thread, even tho they are all high inhib autists who wouldnt even talk back to a foid who called them subhuman fucks. Stop coping you sound like the 13YO girls who listen to Billie Eilish and fantasize about murder and think they badass but are too afraid to ask for extra napkins or ketchup at restaurants

Last edited:
God doesn’t exist

Imagine you're face to face with God and you could ask one question and he answered with all truth.

"where iz my qt brown nippie, arab gf? "

Where's the money, Lebowski? Where's the fucking money, shithead?

Imagine you're face to face with God and you could ask one question and he answered with all truth. What would you ask? What do you think it'd be his answer?

We are all god

Why did you create kikes?

reincarnated as a chad in a different superior world
I would ask him if He could please forgive me for I am a most wretched sinner.
:soy:

Last edited:
why you made the world unjust

You cant communicate with a chaotic entity like a demiurge.

Ask him why did he make me ugly?

Where is my Stacy?

On a serious note, is Bible the word of God?

Most obvious question: why?

I would ask him why he never married.

How do I replace you with someone worthy of praise?

What is the end goal [SRS] and also if he can give me his blessing for the organizer of the day of the rope
Lmao, if God was real, chances are you'd be burning in an oven after you die

I have no questions.

There's no such thing as a god, but if the biblical god existed and I had to face him, I'd let him know he is a sociopath who created suffering lifeforms as a pointless spectacle just to validate him and amuse/entertain him. I'm pretty sure there are far more people (and lifeforms in general) in this world and across the universe living in disgraceful conditions that the ones that are fulfilled/satisfied/happy

Basically god would be an entity/being that created a rigged game where only the most genetically blessed lifeforms are able to overcome the hardships they need to survive, reproduce and live a fulfilling life just for pointless evolutionary standpoints that benefit no one but his (supposed) goals

Does a parallel universe exist?

Lol if you think god is anything unlike his creations. And his creation is white men.
Just lol at humans creating a god. Copium overload.

If god does exist, he's not human, nor does he share any of the qualities you guys have. Im pretty sure if he did exist he'd be anything he chose to be.

Don't get me wrong, i doubt a god exists, but if he did, you and many here would be fucked lmao.

I mean lets be honest, you're objectively human garbage right? You'd definitely be on the list to be burning in hell

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Just lol at humans creating a god. Copium overload.

If god does exist, he's not human, nor does he share any of the qualities you guys have. Im pretty sure if he did exist he'd be anything he chose to be.
If god exists he’s a dude like us but like a cooler version. And he’s magical and shit. That’s what it says in the Bible it says he’s a guy and he’s on a cloud and he’s gonna fuck up melanin monsters.
Don't get me wrong, i doubt a god exists, but if he did, you and many here would be fucked lmao.
Cope
I mean lets be honest, you're objectively human garbage right? You'd definitely be on the list to be burning in hell
No that’s you, I would be in heaven cuz I’m based. Jesus is gonna give me a based award

'Why are you a dick, man?"

An end to the pain and failure I keep getting myself into or For me to die without making my family suffer for my death and grief.

The universe permits suffering.

I wouldn't doubt we're trapped here forever. It's hilarious how normies came up with the concept of "heaven" and "hell" when we're quite literally living in a hell right now.

Last edited:
Please kill me without pain and i don't want heaven and hell just nothingness,non-existence.

Why did you make a world with suffering, when you didn't have to?

I'd ask him for help.