Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could become an actual woman, would you?

If you could become an actual woman, would you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
MrFox

MrFox

incel in cell in hell
★★
Like bippity boppity boo you're a chick
You have all the bits and bobs
But you are still the same level of attractiveness you were as a guy

No because I would be banned from the site.

Idk if this is.a bait for IT ir cuckT mmm junecel

This might be weird, but I have felt too much pain to leave this behind.

I would rather be the fucker and not the fuckee

Of course who wouldnt want to play life on tutorial mode?

Would I be comfortable with my body and not feel like a male?

I would be a woman if the answer is yes. I would just be a lesbian tbh

No. Gynocentrism aside, being a male is superior. You can support yourself, you're superior intellectually and physically, and you aren't suspect to mood swings.

I rather do the fucking and not getting fucked.

Definitely. I'd enjoy debug mode, set some variables like moneyAmountInBank = $5 million; sexWithFellowfoids = true; numberOfSexdaily = 10; freeLunch = TYPE_CAVIAR; freeDrink = TYPE_CHAMPAGNE; billPayer = orbiting_soyboys[513];

Definitely. I'd enjoy debug mode, set some variables like moneyAmountInBank = $5 million; sexWithFellowfoids = true; numberOfSexdaily = 10; freeLunch = TYPE_CAVIAR; freeDrink = TYPE_CHAMPAGNE; billPayer = orbiting_soyboys[513];
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah, wouldn't mind playing GTA Real Life on easy mode with cheats. It just sucks to be a dude if you're not a Chad.

having a dick is pretty cool thank you very much

I said yes. I would also say yes if I had the option of becoming an actual man. Subhumanhood sucks

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

No, because from what I heard women get periods every month and sometimes they get cramps. Never experienced it obviously, but women say it's the worst feeling

No. Gynocentrism aside, being a male is superior. You can support yourself, you're superior intellectually and physically, and you aren't suspect to mood swings.

This kind of threads are getting more common lately, uh oh.

Yes, because I could have infinite orgasms at one time + with the current knowledge touching myself would be way better